Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Cathy looked toward Dylan for a sec, then back at Ferox, nodding.

"Thanks. And no problem. We really aren't that bad if you're on our good side. And so far, I think you are. Heck, I think you're even on Axelle's in a weird way. As for you, Mister Doctah, I'm Catherine Drake. You can call me Cathy, everyone else does."

She offered a hand to him, at the same time randomly stepping on a baby Radroach.

"Whoops.. Oh well. It'd've died by gunfire eventually anyways..."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vlad, puffing on his cig calmly hopped off his spot on the counter, rather bored he saw Morgan walk out of the Mart, so Vlad decided to follow the fellow. Planning on talking of plans and such to him he was only a few feet from him. Vlad, opened his mouth to speak but as he opened the door he saw Morgan, in mid air flipped over as if he were being pulled by his feet. Stunned for a moment Vlads cig had fallen from his lips without him even noticing. He looked up a quick moment only to see him disappear.

Vlads eyes widened he backed up to get a better view, though to no avail he yelled ."Morgan!" Silence, he yelled again "You alright up there!"

Morgan looked at the soldier again one more time and then responded to Vlad

"Yeah I'm ok! I'll be down soon! Give me a minute! Just wanna admire the view for a while you know? Hehe, that and recover a bit from the shock"

Edited by MikeRyan

As soon as she heard someone calling out for him she dropped him onto the roof rather uncerimoniously on his head, she wouldnt have time to untie him and get away so she simply cut the rope with her blade and took 2 running steps and jumped off the roof landing with a crash on the roof of an old chryslus blowing out the remaining windows and collapsing its roof in. re-engaging stealth mode she took off in the direction of downtown dc.

Morgan swore in pain when he landed, then got up in a sitting position and started to rub his aching head.

"Well, she atleast wasn't nice enough to lower me down."

Edited by MikeRyan

Dylan took Cathy's outstretched hand in his, giving her a firm, welcoming shake. "You can just call me Dylan, or Doc, Guy, Mister, Mr.Doctor, Mr.Guy, I've heard them all."

As he ended the shake, he heard someone yell toward the entrance of the building, followed by a loud *thump*. Dylan turned and walked quickly toward the commotion to find Morgan on the ground, with another man standing there looking at him.

Morgan looked up at the doctor who just stepped outside, proboably hearing the commotion, and asked him, with pain in his voice: "Hey doc do you have anything that helps against pain? It hurts like heck in my head right now" Edited by MikeRyan

"WHAT?!?!"

The Frumentarius had just told Junius that the reinforcements had suffered another 16 casualties, including a Centurion.

"The reports say that they have not been delayed again, but have suffered casualties. They should still be here in about twelve hours." He said.

"Tandi's......" He muttered. "Oh, never mind. Whoever this assassin is, I want them dead. You're going on a mission, Frumentarius." He said. "The goal is simple: assassinate the assassin. The best way to start would be to infiltrate the large group down by the Super-Duper mart near the town of Megaton, the one containing Versing. However, Versing is not your priority. Don't touch him, because he is a definite lead to the assassin. The group harbors Versing, and as such is enemies with the Legion. Even if the assassin is not NCR, they will be drawn together by the common-enemy concept. Once found, you will assassinate them, but AFTER you gather any information you can on the gorup, their goals, and the assassin's identity. We must be able to track them all down should they escape. I will be joining you tommorow, once the reinforcements arrive. You will disguise yourself as a simple Wastelander, and I shall be your old friend, so that we have a reason to talk. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Centurion!" He saluted.

"Good. Dismissed."

Edited by Flipout6

Sandro walked back in behind Morgan. "Saw our cloaked soldier. She snared Morgan, and then went off somewhere. Hold still, smoothskin." He reaches to one of the stimpaks he salvaged, and jabbed it into Morgan's neck. "That oughta help with the pain, and it will heal whatever damage you got, but I am afraid no amount of stimpaks will regrow that eye. We should track down a glass one, it will protect the socket from dirt and other irritants better than that eyepatch, but keep the patch anyway, glass eyes can be disturbing to some."

Morgan shook his head and shivered when he felt the chemicals from the stimpak rush thrugh his head "ugh, I'll never get used to that. And I don't worry about the socket Sandro old friend, I keep that eye closed all the time underneath it. And a glass eye would feel strange now. And I wonder what branch she is from, this rope is only used by elites and not normal footsoldiers. And the patch she had on wasn't a normal NCR one, it was like a black heater shield with a red bear rampant with crossed sabers behind the shield, I haven't seen anything like it before."

Morgan looked at the extremly strong rope he was ensared in and then looked at the cigar casing, discovering it had a cigar in it!