Here you have the biggest reply i ever see

Dovahkiin069

Well that is certainly an interesting opinion of the game. I'll admit I skimmed the end.

Just want to say that the entire world was not in Oblivion.

I don't understand why you posted another person's response and did not include what this was a response to (or why you even posted it in the first place)

There's just too much wrong with this to even go through it all.

edit: Oh I forgot to mention the spoilers, this is a no spoilers forum.

Edited by thompsonar

Ok, this is the last time that i post something cool, or something interesting. Now i will only post if i have questions.

You guys are boring,a man cannot post something and you guys already begin to speak of him.I GIVE UP :sad: ! :facepalm:

AND, i will delete all the spoilers!(if had) :yucky:

It would be cool...if there was any context to it. Why did you post it? To show someone else's opinion on the game? What's yours?

And I don't get what some of the points he was saying. This is a game where you're suppose to do quests in different ways; it's not Bethesda's fault he didn't do a quest one way and missed out on some of the contents of it. And how did Beth nickel and dime us? 60 bucks for countless hours worth of content and freely modded is a good deal, I don't know what he's talking about. He wiped out the Dark Brotherhood, okay cool? How is that relevant at all to what his post is about...? He's against the storyline because he doesn't like politics. A fair argument...if you have no clue about the actual story, I suppose. His suggestion about the radiant quest is foolish - there would be nothing to do if they didn't keep going (Also, I don't think he knows what the main questline even is...). There are alternate starts for the game =/. I don't think he knows that you dont HAVE to do any quest...don't do the thieve's guild if you don't want to.

I think this was his first Elder Scroll's game and he was expecting something impossible.

His writing was atrocious as well and the way he structured the post made no sense at times. Just because a post is long doesn't mean it's a good post.

Ok, this is the last time that i post something cool, or something interesting. Now i will only post if i have questions.

You guys are boring,a man cannot post something and you guys already begin to speak of him.I GIVE UP :sad: ! :facepalm:

AND, i will delete all the spoilers!(if had) :yucky:

There were few problems with your post that made these reactions occure.

1) You started a topic about a reply to a guy. A reply that everybody could read allready. A reply he could post himself.

2) It wasn't even quoted.

3) It was a wall of text that nobody really read.

4) You make very little sense with what you write. Pointing to the:

a man cannot post something and you guys already begin to speak of him.I GIVE UP :sad: ! :facepalm"

If you could fix up these things, it would be better for everybody.

Ok, i was wrong, i am new in this thing in posting, i really like to reply! I will try to be better in posting, and i´m sorry for this.

Thanks talking about this.But what i really wanted was for all the guys who use the Nexus Forum was see how big was the reply, but

now i see that i need to think on what i will post first.

This is my opinion about his reply:

THE GUY WANT THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Edited by Dovahkiin069