Plotting a defection and looking for some PS3 gaming advice.

Vindekarr

Some games even allow the use of mouse and Keyboard if you have no other choice. You might have to check on the games that do allow the use.

of course if your getting gt5, maybe you should get a wheel :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

Some games even allow the use of mouse and Keyboard if you have noaother choice. You might have to check on the games that do allow the use.

of course if your getting gt5, maybe you should get a wheel :teehee:

Thor you are making me want a PS3 really bad... :unsure: My Xbox is dumb.

• 3 weeks later...

In terms of shooters I think killzone 2 and 3 , resistance 1 , 2 , and 3 , MAG etc , uh for racers just like everyone is saying go for gran turismo 5 .. take it from me my gaming career started with the ps1 , so I've been a loyal sony customer since then . Anyways I know a good controller like the 360 for the Ps3 , its called the power A elite controller for ps3 .. something like that .. so yea if anything see you on the PSN , Happy Gaming !

BTW : the controller I metioned before has a cord , but you could purchase the pro edition which has rumble and no cord among other goodies

Edited by FilipinoGamer804

Yeah, I'm still finding my feet, but if you see a Vindekarr, that's me. I'm pretty friendly, so feel free to say hello. I absolutely LOVE GT5, it's incredible, like no other racer I've ever played before. I was enjoying it a lot from earl-ymy early GT experience was it took ages to get into nice cars, but in a few hours I could afford some of my favorites. One thing I would insert at this point is I have a deep fondness for Japanese cars, so in that respect GT is ideal for me. Good cars were easy to find and I was able to concentrate not on grinding for basic essentials(a la GT4) but on actualy making an interesting collectipon. The used car lot can cough up some amazing stuff, and after a week I had a number of cars it would have taken months to get in GT4. Serious formula racing is easier too, since the entry fees are nowhere near as prohibitive as previous games, rather you can enter Super GT for 950 K, Rally for 850, or NASCAR for 650. That sounds like a lot, but a single season can win that back with interest, especialy NASCAR(1m+/season)

I tried God Of War 3 and really liked the game, however, it seems really unreliable for me, I'm stuck fighting Kronos, I got onto his arm, but then the game just starts repeating and I can't progress. Motorstorm was more love-hate since the AI, when set to Hardcore is demonically fast, always chooses the perfect line, and has superhuman reflexes, braking judgement, and timing. It's scary as anything but it feels great when you beat it. That said, you can try following it, which is a useful thing as they always pick the fastest possible line, even when you're tailgating them, if it could hide it's shortcuts, the AI would be unbeatable.

The one thing that does confuse me is, is it legal to use a non-Sony controller for the PS3? I've seen a bunch of articles saying you can't use aftermarket controllers but also people suggesting them.