LODs for Custom Tree Setup?

mbk6452

As I have become more knowledgeable of how textures and meshes work, I am mixing trees from various mods for my own personal setup. Currently using Enhanced Vanilla Trees as my base and plugging in trees from 3D and SFO to get the flora I want. It still seems like some of the LODs are out of place. There is a lot of confusion when it comes to LODs. I only have the basic knowledge to use DynDOLOD for what it is intended. What I don't know is how it works with the LODs we have installed. When I am done setting up my custom trees, how will the billboards work? Do I also need to install the specific billboards manually? Or can I just install all the billboards for each tree mod and then TexGen and Dyn will sort out the LODs for the meshes and textures I am using?

I don't even know if I can install billboards or LODs manually. Or overwriting mods in a way that uses the proper LODs, Using Vortex so I don't think there is an option like in Mod Organizer to manually select files to hide. If anyone has some guidance on this then that would be super appreciated and you will make my game look amazing. Thanks