Younger hagravens

Koniving

I think the title essentially covers it all.

I mention this because every hagraven I ever met is well, a hag. Aren't they ever younger? And no males? Even if it's not necessarily still a hagraven, I think the potential for something that has talons for hands and feet well, has potential. Can anyone say "harpy"? In general harpies have been appealing and whether winged or not isn't a big concern. I'm certainly not expecting anything that walks upright or necessarily uses other weapons. But I think it would be neat if there was a bit more variety in that department. Something a bit younger (not just smaller), a little faster, maybe not as strong in the spell department (lack of experience) but a bit more physically capable (younger = physically capable).

Most important to mention though, is I tend to hate replacers. >.>; They take things out to put other things in. I want to see more things added in. ^_^;

Edited by Koniving

• 2 months later...
Skyrim Monster Mod adds harpies. They use the hagraven skeleton and rigging but are young and pretty. (If a woman with bird claws can be considered pretty.) Edited by David Brasher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I've been trying to find them in monster mod but no avail. Can anyone assist me with this? Or perhaps offer a standalone mod of the harpy? I'm one of those guys that DOES find women with claws, wings, and talons pretty. XD

• 2 weeks later...

The most interesting creatures to date that I have met in the game -the default ones, not your suggestion. It would be cool if they would be available for player chose at the beginning, with their special set of abilities, too. To be weak but able to morph into a tree or a stone maybe.

I think the hagraven's male counterpart should be goat-men.

Satyrs.

A man with a goat's head, normal human body, and hooves for feet.

I also agree with the main request. Every single hagraven looks the same. Some variety would be welcome indeed.

Edited by Gerandirr

• 8 months later...
I was just wanting the same thing! Why do they HAVE to be ugly!? The SkyMo mod harpies are ugle birdbeaked hagravens, not young and sexy