Anyone know where "Elsweyr: Deserts of Anequina" is?

Chrisroxdye

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If she no longer supports did why did she REMOVE IT?! I mean, sure stop supporting it, that's one thing, removing it and stopping people from downloading it is a WHOLE DIFFERENT THING! *rage*

My Elsweyr file got screwed up so I needed to redownload it. Easier said then done after it was removed.

I also checked for the mod, rage maybe? also seen that "lliana" the user was banned, or alteast it said under the users profile. :unsure:

Try this address.

Had to look for it myself and found a few post that lliana welcomed the mod being posted any where but Nexus. No real reason was given as to why. I just hope that if I get any thing for sharing that like its "Thanks for sharing". that or a warning that the nexus sponsors and lliana had issues and I should not have done that, not the "Ban Hammer" that most people seem to get.

Try this address.

Had to look for it myself and found a few post that lliana welcomed the mod being posted any where but Nexus. No real reason was given as to why. I just hope that if I get any thing for sharing that like its "Thanks for sharing". that or a warning that the nexus sponsors and lliana had issues and I should not have done that, not the "Ban Hammer" that most people seem to get.

Thanks, turns out that I had a copy of the mod still saved on the Nexus Mod Manager :)

I'll save this file just in case I have problems, modding the heck out of your game cane lead to problems 0.o