Mehrunes Dagon Shrine

RazaCovek

What is the purpose of Mehrunes Dagon shrine south east from Molag Bal shrine? It has hostile followers that attack on sight. I have no mods with quests related to it.

Also, why is there 502 Bad Gateway and 500 Internal Server Error associated with this site especially the Search?

Edited by RazaCovek

What is the purpose of Mehrunes Dagon shrine south east from Molag Bal shrine? It has hostile followers that attack on sight. I have no mods with quests related to it.

Also, why is there 502 Bad Gateway and 500 Internal Server Error associated with this site especially the Search?

Hmm that's strange o.o The only Mehrunes Dagon shrine I've ever come across is the one in the Lake Arius Cavern's during the main quest, Never seen one on the world map before and I have all locations open.

It's between Gottlesfon Priory and Ceyatatar. There are three hostiles there. The NoTN has no quest associated with this shrine. It could be apart of a mod as I have many. But none ever mention a shrine. Edited by RazaCovek

It's between Gottlesfon Priory and Ceyatatar. There are three hostiles there. The NoTN has no quest associated with this shrine. It could be a mod as I have many. But none ever mention a shrine.

Ah. I never have my NOTN esp active so maybe it only appears when that DLC is active, like the NOTN Lodge and a few other places.

Mehrunes Shrine is not mentioned on Nexus or planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com

I've never seen it mentioned in any Daedric shrine quest guides either. Only thing I can think of is that it was added by a mod you have installed, but just for aesthetic purposes.eg like the way Better Cities add little statues outside bruma's mages and fighters guilds.

Refscope is a pretty good utility. Mehrunes Dagon Shrine is apart of Daedric Shrine Ruins mod which adds half dozen Morrowind type ruins around Cyrodiil. You even get a silent Dunmer companion who follows you everywhere.