Gamebreaking Bug, Enemies have no Animations, Not Attacking, Sometimes

IVIiru

Alright, so after 35 hours spent into a character I have been having this annoying gosh darn bug, that just won't go away.

As the Title States, No Animation, Not Attacking, and sometimes (More common with frostbite spiders) the enemies are invincible.

This seems to be a big issue with a ton of animals as well, as I am seeing these deer in their default position gliding across Skyrim.

I thought it might be some mods, and every time I turned off some it would fix for awhile, but arise again.

I don't know what is happening and I want help fixing this.

Could this be linked to my save game?

Awaiting Awnsers.

what mods have you used on that save game?

if you have tried some mods and uninstalled, did you do cleanly?

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Troubleshooting#tab=Mods_and_Savegames

I don't really know if anyone can give specific advice without knowing what mods u have used.

On one of my test saves I experienced issues similar to you when uninstalling Skyrim Monster Mod. Just curious if you have used this mod/tried uninstalling it?

what mods have you used on that save game?

if you have tried some mods and uninstalled, did you do cleanly?

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Troubleshooting#tab=Mods_and_Savegames

I don't really know if anyone can give specific advice without knowing what mods u have used.

On one of my test saves I experienced issues similar to you when uninstalling Skyrim Monster Mod. Just curious if you have used this mod/tried uninstalling it?

This might be the cause actually.

I used to have it, but then got rid of that mod. And ever since that issue had been popping up...

Any known fix?

I used it on one of my test saves and didn't try to fix.

What you could do is re-install the mod, then do the Clean Save Procedure posted in link above to get a save that is clean of the mod (hopefully that works)...

I used it on one of my test saves and didn't try to fix.

What you could do is re-install the mod, then do the Clean Save Procedure posted in link above to get a save that is clean of the mod (hopefully that works)...

To be honest...

I was very used to Fallout 3 and Vegas's modding... No issues ever happened.

I have a plethura of issues with that save, and I think just starting over is a smarter idea.

Thank you for you help regardless, as I can now properly troubleshoot if a mod does mess something up.