Refining Character Generator

RazaCovek

I found it difficult to make my Imerssive Tabaxi race look like Chocolate Elves. Is there a utility that gives the Player finer control over the sliders in Face generation?

Also a utility for editing texture files

Edited by RazaCovek

I found it difficult to make my Imerssive Tabaxi race look like Chocolate Elves. Is there a utility that gives the Player finer control over the sliders in Face generation?

There's NONE. However, since Oblivion uses Facegen SDK, it's possible to transplant Facegen-generated face to Oblivion save. And remember, in this game facial features are also determined by base head mesh. Tabaxi uses stock human head mesh, while Chocolate Elf race uses idkrrr's one of Corean head meshes, so it's hard to make your Tabaxi character exactly look like any Chocolate Elf(I never say it's not possible to make descent-looking Tabaxi, though).

Edited by LFact

That's too bad. Chocolate/Corean face is the ideal [feline] face shape for Imerssive Tabaxi race.

That's too bad. Chocolate/Corean face is the ideal [feline] face shape for Imerssive Tabaxi race.

You can make your own custom race with Corean head and Immersive Tabaxi texture(stock, Ren's, idkrrr's head meshes share (almost) same UV mapping, while Head06 has different mapping).

Making race mods is completely over my head like fractions and the 'Babylonian language' of algebra.

Making race mods is completely over my head like fractions and the 'Babylonian language' of algebra.

Actually, its pretty straightforward.

Though the easiest thing to do would simply to replace the Tabaxi head with the Corean head in the appropriate folder.

Choco Elves uses corean number 4 head mesh. I took all 4 head files and renamed to the appropriate tabaxi files, replaced, started new game, nothing changed.

What about transferring Tabaxi textures to Choco elves/corean?

My obsession with combining these races is that they possess elements of the Frazetta Girl in their faces when they are made young and cute looking.

Edited by RazaCovek