Dawnguard spoilers

crippledorphan

Ok so I bought dawnguard for Xbox lastnight loaded my sadly lvl 26 nord mace shield heavy armor type guy( like all of you I play pc mainly) I don't want to be a vamp on this caracter so I did companions quest until I got werewolf

I then checked my map for any new map locations and there was none do I waited 24 hours thinking I would get a popup journal entry like u did in shivering isles but still nothing

So I ran to my breeze home to drop off some ingredients and a guard opened his mouth I'm like man here comes the arrow to the knee but instead she said "these vampires are starting to become a menace" and then I see a master vamp some thralls blooded vamps and a fledgling vamp attacking my blacksmith chick sadly I was to late they killed 3-4 guards plus my merchant that I was invested in

So I killed the blood suckers and an Orc wielding a cross bow came up to me and told me that the dawnguard was recruiting and if I'm intrested I should go to there fortress

Bam journal update/map up date south east of riften

So this is what I found

Partially frozen water fall

That same Orc gave me a cross bow

Vamps have there own vamp armor

New husky dogs the ones with blue eyes and they wear armor

Hell hounds

Gargoyles

A puzzle that actually made me think for a second

The dawnguard fortress looks amazing and so does the vampires castle north east of solitude

The vampire lord will offer you his blood that will even remove werewolf

The werewolf and vamp perk trees are there but I didn't look at them

I only got to play for about an hour and a half but it looks good and I didn't see any bugs that I was not already aware of I'll update more later if I get positive feed back

I will answer as many questions as I can

If i cured myself from my Werewolfness at Ysgromar and i have the Ring of Hircine, will the Werewolf Perk Tree still be there.

How do i become a Full Werewolf again if i dont have the Hircine Ring.

I mean its easy in Skyrim to become a Vampire and cure yourself and become a Vampire again, but there has to be a way to become a Werewolf Again, if only we could ask Aeola.

Edited by daventry

Is that in the Skyrim Game, because i never knew you could ask her to be a Werewolf again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do Winterhold and Helgen and the burned House at Morthal get Rebuild or are they the Eternal Kvatch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What other Side Quests besides the Main Game is there, Since Todd said something about the Snow Prince returning.

Are we still Forced to Murder Paarthurnax for the Blades or is there an Option to save him and be a Blade.

Edited by daventry

Is that in the Skyrim Game, because i never knew you could ask her to be a Werewolf again.

Do Winterhold and Helgen and the burned House at Morthal get Rebuild or are they the Eternal Kvatch.

What other Side Quests besides the Main Game is there, Since Todd said something about the Snow Prince returning.

Are we still Forced to Murder Paarthurnax for the Blades or is there an Option to save him and be a Blade.

1. Its only in the DLC

2. The towns are still destroyed. Also there is no reason for any of those places to be rebuilt, it makes no sense for them to be.

3. Theres several including stuff about the Falmer, meeting unmutant snow elves, finding out what happened to the Dwemer in Skyrim, and several other things

4. You still have to kill parthy. Why would you expect them to change that?

1. I put a Mod Request in my List already :P

2. Winterhold is already a joke, i would expect something to happen, like this Build Your Home Mod and i think Todd once said before Skyrim you could build your Own Home. :unsure:

3. Awsome, i'll leave it till that until i get the DLC :D

4. So basically you Must Kill Par and get kicked out of High Hrothgar to become a Blade, do they advance and become more important in the DLC. :mellow:

5. Do you get New Shouts or New Word Walls, what am i suppose to do with the 80 Dragon Souls i keep sucking up. :armscrossed:

Edited by daventry

Has anything changed with the War Factions or the Cities of Skyrim, or is Skyrim Done and this is Dawnguard.

I mean is there anything New with the Foresworn and is Tulius still hanging around in Castle Daur doing nothing, the same with Ulfric. What about Elisif. Anything New going on with the Collage of Winterhold or the Thalmor War.

Edited by daventry