Dawnguard spoilers

crippledorphan

That is if the Villagers are smart enough to run away, but no they just all go into attack mode, man i loose so many citizens and Quest Breakage in Skyrim by Dragons, because the Citizens are to Stupid to run away and let the Guards deal with it. Edited by daventry

Does the DLC Side Quest finally reveal and explain the disappearance of the Dwarves since i assume Arniel is dead and we have the Dagger that is pointless after one use in a fight and its drained., or is the disappearance of the Dwemer another clue for the next TES Game.

Does the DLC Side Quest finally reveal and explain the disappearance of the Dwarves since i assume Arniel is dead and we have the Dagger that is pointless after one use in a fight and its drained., or is the disappearance of the Dwemer another clue for the next TES Game.

The disappearance of the Dwemer was explained years ago

The Dwemer race was absorbed into, and become the brass skin of, their giant god robot Numdum.

http://www.imperial-library.info/content/final-report-trebonius

This explains EVERYTHING you need to know abut the Dwemer's disappearance.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

then why go on about it in the TES Game when Arniel wants to know what happend, yet its still a mystery, i dont understand what he wanted to do.

It was explained to us, as in, real life people, the people in the ES games dont know.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000