Bodyslide-compatible pistol holster

e1grey

There's a mod that adds almost all vanilla weapons as apparels (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20838/?tab=description). It also includes two pistol holsters (one regular and one specific for 10mm pistol). The problem with them is that the straps aren't positioned to be tight to the thigh. And they don't morph if any of the sliders are adjusted in the Looksmenu. The only way I could find to make them fit properly was to adjust the thigh shape to the holster. This, unfotunately, results in clipping issues whenever a thicker outfit is equipped.

When I loaded the holster in the outfit studio it looked weird. The straps were separate from the holster, and, well, it didn't look they way it looks in the game. I poked around, and couldn't figure out what to do.

Can anyone make the holster adjustable in Bodyslide?

If there's a specific tutorial on how to do it, can anyone please share a link?

• 2 years later...

here in 2021 having the same god damn problem. even went to the trouble of editing the nif file in outfit studio but that just crashes my game. i've run nifskope and nifhealer on it multiple times but hot damn i cannot find a way to manipulate that holster without the game having a fit