Login Issues

radulon40crotch

For me, when I hit the register/log in button on Vortex, it brings up the nexus website. I am logged in on the website, but the loading circle on the Vortex just keeps spinning for at least 15 minutes before I get the error message...

Have you tried clicking the "Authorise" button? You know, the large yellow button, in the middle of the page?

It seems to struggle immediately when I open the program - the login icon is red, and when I click it, no web browser opens

If it doesn't open the browser at all this would indicate that your configuration for the default browser in windows is broken. As I said, try reassigning it.

Also: make sure you don't run Vortex as admin as admin may have its own default applications and may be configured to not run web browsers at all to avoid security issues.

When I click "Login or register" I get two instances of "Failed to get access key" and one instance of "Failed to connect to Nexusmods.com" I am connected to Nexusmods on my browser, and tried this both while logged into the site and while logged out. Both give me the same errors.

Error: Unexpected server response: 503

at ClientRequest.req.on (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\ws\lib\websocket.js:535:5)

at emitOne (events.js:116:13)

at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:211:7)

at HTTPParser.parserOnIncomingClient [as onIncoming] (_http_client.js:551:21)

at HTTPParser.parserOnHeadersComplete (_http_common.js:117:23)

at TLSSocket.socketOnData (_http_client.js:440:20)

at emitOne (events.js:116:13)

at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:211:7)

at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:263:12)

at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:250:11)

at TLSSocket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:208:10)

at TLSWrap.onread (net.js:594:20)

this is what keep happening to me, everythings red :|

Same problem with me.

Tried IE and FF as a default browser, authorized through them on Nexus - nothing happens. I wait and I wait and then I just get this error:

Error: Log-in connection closed prematurely (Code 1006)
at WebSocket.on.on (G:\Vortex\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\extensions\nexus_integration\index.tsx:233:7)
at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
at WebSocket.emit (events.js:214:7)
at WebSocket.emitClose (G:\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\ws\lib\websocket.js:172:10)
at TLSSocket.socketOnClose (G:\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\ws\lib\websocket.js:780:15)
at emitOne (events.js:121:20)
at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:211:7)
at _handle.close (net.js:554:12)
at TCP.done [as _onclose] (_tls_wrap.js:356:7)

Downloaded Vortex just today.