I have about 11 games comming in

Acebopata

Ok, so I have 11 games coming through the mail, older games,sure, but who said oldies can't be fun? And the best thing is, most of these games are playable on my oldest laptop.

Anyways, here are the games:

Moon Tycoon

The Sims

Sim City 3000

Sims Theme park

The Sims online

Sim city

Streets of Sim City

Sim Copter

Sim Tower

Sim Isle

Sim Safari

i think i used to have Sim City 300. i couldnt figure it out lol. Sim Theme Park and Sim Coaster (the later of which isnt on your list) are the only Sim games ive ever played. gotta admit, they were extremely fun. but they wont run on my new laptop unfortunately. ive got a couple of old games (like Carmen San Diego) i wish i could play, but i dont have a laptop (or rather OS) old enough.

These new Sim games i think are stupid. my friend loves them. but idk. ive watched him play, and it seems to be a game about living a life...lol. not my cup of tea i spose.

Nice old school games there :) I remember playing Sim City when I was quite young. I would always build a city and let "Godzilla" destroy it lol.

Sim City 3000 was fun, but I think the best out of them was Sim City 4. I never really played anything beyond the original, but my bf loves Sim City 4. He got Cities XL 2012 for 10 bucks on Steam a few months ago and he says Sim City 4 is still better :P

Never was interested in many of the Sim games. My grandma loves them. She's played every one, I even taught her how to mod the first game. The 3rd one seems incredibly lame though. You can still mod it to a point, but then they want you to pay a dollar for stupid crap like t-shirts. She doesn't buy any of the stuff, but it still annoys her. That's EA for ya though...

Nice old school games there :) I remember playing Sim City when I was quite young. I would always build a city and let "Godzilla" destroy it lol.

Sim City 3000 was fun, but I think the best out of them was Sim City 4. I never really played anything beyond the original, but my bf loves Sim City 4. He got Cities XL 2012 for 10 bucks on Steam a few months ago and he says Sim City 4 is still better :P

Never was interested in many of the Sim games. My grandma loves them. She's played every one, I even taught her how to mod the first game. The 3rd one seems incredibly lame though. You can still mod it to a point, but then they want you to pay a dollar for stupid crap like t-shirts. She doesn't buy any of the stuff, but it still annoys her. That's EA for ya though...

Thanks!

I started with Sim City 2000 or the PlayStation one, then played Sim city 3000 (CD broke, sadly), and after that, Sim City 4. Sim cities societies isn't too bad, but sim city four is better.

The sims is pretty fun, but not everyone likes them. currently, I'm having a hard time deciding weather Sims 3 is better on the PS3 or PC. On the PC, I can utilize add-ons form mod the sims and or the sims store, but on the PS3, I don't have to worry about system requirements or a laptop overheating.

Yeah The Sims 3 is quite a resource hog. My grandma has it. Her computer is at least double the Optimum Specs for that game and it still runs like garbage, mods or not. Most Sims games are like that. I played Sim City 4 on my computer here (4 GHz quad core, 8GB DDR3 1600, 5770) and it ran like I was playing it on my old Pentium IV computer :P It's almost like you had to have their test computer for it to run like it should or something lol.

I never really got into those games. I like to roleplay, but I'd rather do it in Oblivion or Skyrim.