How do we report a troll?

Acleacius

There is a button you click that says report, ie: look to the lower left. On the mod pages you have to look for it. When you hover your mouse over it, it will say report. Every page has this option. Just look around and click and a new page will open with a box to enter your report.

You click the report button on the lower left of the post. Generally after that it is evaluated by mods or admin and if they are a troll and in specific areas they are insta-banned. If they are in other areas they are warned to knock it off. Realistically any of the report buttons work anyway but you can also just cruise to the suspected troll's profile and just report them that way.

Edit: 06282012 1821 -- Missed it by that much

Edited by Jeridyn

Thanks for the replies and tips, M48A5 and Jeridyn. Guess I didn't explain it very well. They are Downvoting as a troll, not posting. Or maybe I don't understand how to follow a Downvote back to the troll. I moused over both the + and - votes and the Downvotes themselves with no option to report. I guess I could report my own post, in my mod thread?

Thanks.

This 'troll' also appears to have made several accounts, at least six from a quick glance through how many times they've neg-repped, just so they can neg-rep posts and incorrectly tag files several times so they appear 'confirmed'.

Its current targets appear to be the Witch Elf Armour on the front page, and they've been rather...pathetic enough to go back 4 pages on the CBBE Armour/clothing mod. I've already reported it for the CBBE mod, but nothing's happened since (bar getting another neg rep =D), and it would be nice if all these neg reps could be removed so posts which are important/relevant don't get hidden (and so users don't have to 'waste' their votes to get these posts shown again). Haven't yet reported the other mod, but I suspect someone else may have.