For Valour

dling

Hi everyone

I'm currently in the process of making my own First Person Shooter game. I have got the whole thing planned out, I can do all the coding myself, the problem is I am terrible artistically. So I thought I'd jump on here and ask if any modders wanted to get in on the game, I'd need modellers, animators, texture artists and enviromental artists( for huge multiplayer maps and the like) the games website is: http://forvalourgame.jimdo.com there is a contact form on the site you can use to contact me if your interested.

thanks for reading

i wish you the best of luck. Indie gaming is really pushing through lately. it would be really nice to have some nice indie shooters instead of just CoD and Battlefield.

if everything goes according to plan, any idea when youll start Beta and possibly when youll have the game finished?....how far along are you atm?...just curious!

best of luck to you bro.

i wish you the best of luck. Indie gaming is really pushing through lately. it would be really nice to have some nice indie shooters instead of just CoD and Battlefield.

if everything goes according to plan, any idea when youll start Beta and possibly when youll have the game finished?....how far along are you atm?...just curious!

best of luck to you bro.

I'm at the point where all the baseline mechanics are just about done, there are some mechanics that require models/animations to work properly and thats whats really slowing me down.

How long it will take really depends on how much help I can get, if I get 2 or 3 dedicated helpers, the beta should be out about september

well man, best of luck to you. i really wish i knew about that stuff so i could help. hope maybe someone catches this and can help you out.