skims Athletic Female Body

I played fallout 3 so much times and i ve decided to play it again but with mods this time i asked others and everyone recommended me to add this one to my list of mods so i did and it works but there is one problem nothing so serious just i like my mods to be clean and the way theyre meant to be

on lower body there is black colour in shape of pants its not texture just the colour body is naked but its coloured black in shape of underwear anyone has any idea what went wrong any help would be appreciated

Im not modder nor do work with ones i just now hot to install them and have little knowledge about work in geck

My appoloies if this is bizzare mistake made by myself to add fact when i install type 3 body it works but the same problem occurs body is naked but black colour is in place of panties texture of female reproductive organ is there its just coloured in black dark black

My english is not so good so my appologies again

It's a common problem. I'll just link one of many discussions about this issue https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/966123-dimonized-type-3-female-body-problems/

I don't use either Skims or Type 3 but it's all likely to be the same problem. If toggling Archive Invalidation (if you use FOMM it's much easier to fix these things) then you may have installed the mod(s) wrong and textures are missing.

I have fomm and i tried turrning off and again on archive ivalidation and even going in game between process but didnt helped still got the problem and i dont have mart mod soo....anyone has idea how to repar i ll try to reinstall game and install mod again and see if there is anything better if not i dont know what to do

You don't need to re-install the game.

I'm not quite sure what body mods you have installed. Skims is just for the player character and won't affect NPCs. Type 3 will affect NPCs. Perhaps go back to that mod and reinstall it, following the instructions exactly. And afterwards try toggling Archive Invalidation a few times with the game shut down.

Try looking at this file Data\textures\characters\female\upperbodyfemale.dds and see whether it has the black underwear. If it does you can try copying over the textures from the mod manually. For the Skims body you will need to check textures\customrace\athletic\_male\upperbodyfemale.dds to see if it's installed correctly.

Beside athletic body mod i dont have any other mods that change appearance at all so it shouldnt be conflict and i have esm type file mods that work so it shouldnt be that when i downloaded athletic body mod only 3 things came textures/customrace/athletic/_male/upperbodyfemale.dds ,upperbodyfemale_n.dds and upperbodyfemale_sk.dds

2meshes/customrace/athletic/_male/femaleupperbody.nif

3athleticbodyrace.esm

i placed esm file into data folder and textures into textures meshes into meshes i dont see problem in install i am using fallout 3 goty edition

i am reinstalling it today finally and i ll check esm file too and then i ll report back

than you a lot guys i appreciate it a lot

Everyone had black panties both NPCs and MC

I am so sorry for bothering you so much but i repaired it finally

I didnt reinstalled game iit appears that problem was solvable only by geck

I connected meshes and textures with races and it works perfectly both for NPCs and MC

Thank you guys a lot i would never done this wothout yours help

You gave me hope motivation and facts i didnt had

Again sorry for my bad english

If you dont mind to help i made another topic called RH_Ironsights on mods troubleshooting take a look and leave reply i d appreciate it a lot