I negotiated a truce and killed alduin, now what

sinnerman69

Is the game over? paarthurnax is still alive and when I returned to skyrim he and about seven other dragons flew around and paarthurnax said he couldn't celebrate alduin's death and the dragon I trapped, forgot his name flew down and respected me, this was at the throat of the world!..

Shouts I used to beat alduin was "call dragon", "clear skies" and "dragonrend", call of valor was awarded by the hero's

I had not learned all the shouts

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm172/sretsgiarc/2012-07-02_00005.jpg

Edited by sinnerman69

You don't necessarily need to pace yourself. There are plenty of faction quests and side quests that you can do if you finish the main quest early. If nothing else, you can now join one of the sides in the civil war and break the truce, since it is no longer necessary.

MODS!

Lots of mods for everything! Spend your life away modding things lol. I am in the same boat but want to go through the game again but do things better this time. But if I play it again I don't want to look at the exact same game again that would be boring. So mods for characters and clothes and weapons and armor and houses and whatever. Beats waiting around for dawnguard which has been spoiled to death by game review sites and kiddie console videos on youtube.

I think I'll start over and pace myself

I always wondered why such a big dining hall and table at High Hrothgar :biggrin:

That table was for the negotiations during the main quest, which never happen if you do the battle for Whiterun before that quest.