The Secret world?

rockygohard18

Has anyone been playing this in my opinion one of the most unique mmos I've ever played.Sense the release of Everquest have I not been drawn into a game..everything runs so smooth on day one.

No bugs,no joining issuse.I would type more later..but Just look into the game..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMIcKmsbzk&list=HL1341329803&feature=mh_lolz

I totally agree, gave it a little spin last night, was blown away on several grounds, firstly how totally unique it is, secondly, how good the story is, and thirdly, how brilliantly it runs. This is really going to be a game to watch, huge potential in this one.

I totally agree, gave it a little spin last night, was blown away on several grounds, firstly how totally unique it is, secondly, how good the story is, and thirdly, how brilliantly it runs. This is really going to be a game to watch, huge potential in this one.

I think its about time a mature mmo came out,,I played a lot of mmo but I feel their isn't ANYTHING remotely close to it man.Good to know someone out their likes it besides me..the best aspect has to be the Story,,,compelling is a understatement.

I'm intrigued by the concept of the story, is this going to out for steam or is it on Origin whitch no matter how good a game story is, i will not touch it.

Hence its made by EA

I'm intrigued by the concept of the story, is this going to out for steam or is it on Origin whitch no matter how good a game story is, i will not touch it.

Hence its made by EA

No orgins at all funcom stated that already. and I highly doubt steam..would be nice,,,but you can get it from their website(vie download) or just buy it from stores.

BTW EA did NOT make the game at all,,they have NO part in the creation of anything remotely in the game..funcom made it(people who made the amazng anarchy online) EA were just the distributor(sense Funcom didn't have the marking tools and or people)

Edited by rockygohard18

Sigh of relief, thank goodness for that, any idea if is subscription based or buy to play sort of thing. :confused: Hopefully buy to play, remember how swkotor turned out, empty..

Yup Ebgames Tomorrow to pick it up, finally a decent mmo to play, after returning diablo 3 i just gave up almost on mmo's.. Well Torchlight 2 seems like a good buy when it comes out. Not often you get a mmo with such a unique story. :thumbsup:

Edited by Thor.

I remember reading that Funcom has implemented a subscription fee based system. I was originally going to check this game out but I stay as far away as possible from subscription fee games. I only spend money once and that is to buy the game, that's it.

Sigh of relief, thank goodness for that, any idea if is subscription based or buy to play sort of thing. :confused: Hopefully buy to play, remember how swkotor turned out, empty..

Yup Ebgames Tomorrow to pick it up, finally a decent mmo to play, after returning diablo 3 i just gave up almost on mmo's.. Well Torchlight 2 seems like a good buy when it comes out. Not often you get a mmo with such a unique story. :thumbsup:

Yeah hope you enjoy it bud,,one thing tho,,,Its not exactly easy lol I mean once you play you will see,,its pretty darn hard.

Nope i am not buying a game twice no matter how good it is, the pay to play idea is broken and fail writen all over it, just think what happened to Swkotor, its going to be free to play soon becuase its losing popularity. Its only a matter of time till it happens with this mmo. I am not willing to fork out 60$ and having to pay to use there servers, i already paid for it, you got my money.. All it is greed.

Even wow is free to play at a certain point..

Edited by Thor.