Silly suggestions

Shadowcran

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can

call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!!

thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old

(im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind

(im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its

SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random

ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make

alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

* ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Wow. :confused:

58) Never Ending Quest of opening doors- Inspired by various Runescape quests I've been through, this quest never ends. A dungeon filled with door after door all with promise of something great at the end. In the meantime, as you're opening the doors, you'll be randomly whisked away to do some meaningless favor for no apparent reason(also a pull on Runescape's random event overload). Your curiousity is peaked by the end of this endless quest...until you open a door into your prize...a portable door!. From this, you can then collect an item of no redeeming value for every NPC in existence ever created for Oblivion. Each item finish prompts you to have to go to the next NPC and so on. After final completion of this, sometime in 2020, you'll be Transported to the realm of infinite doors for the quest for the Ultimate Prize!!! A house filled with doors!!!...endless fun...Of course, each door is a portal to another meaningless fetch quest inspired of course by Runescape. :wallbash:

Thats a riot. I used to play that a long time ago. Then i realized how much it sucked. :D

No offense meant to Runescape lovers!

How about giving folks long-drawn monologues and battle speeches?

I'm always been fascinated by the way some characters tend to be, well, quite talkative right in the heat of a battle. And then there's the Evil Lord Monologue, a standard routine by spy story and Marvel standards.

Of course this has to be overdone. Joe Kelly once wrote that "lengthy speeches while leaping must be a secondary mutant power", we should aim for that kind of effect. :biggrin:

• 11 months later...

Ok, well if your going for peasants, then you of course need to incorporate Trogdor the Burninator.

A pit of death from 300, that you can kick random ppl down and shout THIS IS SPAAARRTAAA!!

The rednecks should have an old yeller summon which basically just summons a useless lab that lays down and licks his...

A boomerang, that you are not quite able to catch when it comes back.

A spell that makes the target start juggling chainsaws.

A monster truck style anouncer for the arena.

A dude with a deathly fear of beautiful half-naked women

Super drunkeness, its like spinning around for 20 minutes and running in a "straight" line

Leprechauns with a mean streak. Hence "the fighting Irish"

Throw tomatoes that splatter on random NPCs

A spell that makes the target laugh uncontrollably and defenseless

A magical kingdom ruled by a wee little kittah

Cruise missile strikes, mercenaries style

Adoring fan overhaul, complete with gruff beard, shades, a cigar, and a minigun

For the mime, a spell that traps the target in an invisible box

meh good enough for now

*WARNING* Adoring Fan Idea *ACTHUNG!*

So one time I got bored and made a mod that takes the adoring fan and makes it so when you kill him, two more of him spawn. Imagine the horrifying reprecussions. Or the endless hours of glee, hacking through a swarm of Adoring fans.