⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Vortex Broke on me.

boo1234567890123

No, I did not mean plugins page - I meant mods page.

On the mods page, what is the status of the mods which you say are not deployed? Is their status "Disabled?"

They say Enabled. The plugins page is where the mods that are deployed go the mods page as i said is the page the mods that are not deployed go does not matter if they say enabled or disabled they wont work unless they are being deployed but they are not.

No, I did not mean plugins page - I meant mods page.

On the mods page, what is the status of the mods which you say are not deployed? Is their status "Disabled?"

They say Enabled. The plugins page is where the mods that are deployed go the mods page as i said is the page the mods that are not deployed go does not matter if they say enabled or disabled they wont work unless they are being deployed but they are not.

"They say Enabled." That is all the information I wanted, since it wasn't clear from your previous posts what was the status of the mods on the mods page.

Have you tried to purge and then redeploy?

Edited by Augusta Calidia

Guest deleted34304850

so, without knowing anything about the mods in question, you say that the mods are all enabled - which is a good thing, and some plugins are enabled, but others are not, correct?

what happens if you enable those plugins that are not enabled?

so, without knowing anything about the mods in question, you say that the mods are all enabled - which is a good thing, and some plugins are enabled, but others are not, correct?

what happens if you enable those plugins that are not enabled?

ok when did i say they are not enabled????????????? i said there not deployed there is a f*#@ing big diffrence as i have said all my mods are enabled only 55 of them are deployed for a mod in vortex to actully be working they have to show up in the plugins page of vortex but only 55 of my 207 mods are showing up in the plugins menu of vortex and in the mods page there is 207 showing up and thats because the mods in the mods page are mods that are not being deployed so you need the mods to show up in the plugins page of vortex before the game will reconize them as being installed.

Guest deleted34304850

Hi,

If I were you, i'd reign in that shitty attitude. You know that none of us trying to help you caused your problem, right, it's all on you, and we're trying to dig you out of hole of your making?

So, what happens if you attempt to deploy? Just try that and report back, but leave the dissent out of it, okay?

Hi,

If I were you, i'd reign in that shitty attitude. You know that none of us trying to help you caused your problem, right, it's all on you, and we're trying to dig you out of hole of your making?

So, what happens if you attempt to deploy? Just try that and report back, but leave the dissent out of it, okay?

well when i click deploy mods on the Mods page of vortex it shows up with the progress bar for deploying and then when the bar reaches the end and it is done and i check my plugins page i still only have 55 mods showing up. when in the mods page i have 207. so in short it does not seem to do anything.

Guest deleted34304850

# plugns <> # mods.

If all your mods are enabled and your plugins are enabled and your deploy comes back with no issues, then what is the problem?

have you actually started the game, and when it starts, does it actually work? if you load a game do you get a message suggesting that certain plugins are missing? if so, which ones?

# plugns <> # mods.

If all your mods are enabled and your plugins are enabled and your deploy comes back with no issues, then what is the problem?

have you actually started the game, and when it starts, does it actually work? if you load a game do you get a message suggesting that certain plugins are missing? if so, which ones?

i just said the plugins page is where the mods that the game actully reconizes as installed so in short what happends when i try launch my save game that was working before i updated vortex it says i am missing my mods.

Guest deleted34304850

The plugins page doesn't show mods just as the mods page doesn't show plugins. They are entirely different constructs.

The plugins page shows the plugins the mods page shows the mods. They are not interchangeable and the number of plugins is not always the same as the number of mods.

What mods are missing when you start your game? Just post the full message you get because I honestly feel like you're trolling at this point.