Knights of the Nine: Revelation - Preview Thread

Lanceor

(bangs head on desk) I haven't even started RST yet... or half the other quest mods I've got installed. Pardon while I reshuffle my priorities quickly. I've always been a fan of yours.

I have a fan? Shucks - I'm flattered! :woot:

OH MY GOD! That is absolutely amazing. I love TES lore and especially mods that bring more of it into the game, can't wait!

You'll love the latest image then. :)

Today's image shows a group of Alessian soldiers about to liberate an Ayleid settlement. You will encounter these soldiers during the questline. :)

Looking pretty good!

Can you go inside the entire White-Gold Tower during the questline or anything? I think it'd be pretty cool to walk around inside it 4000 years before the Thieves' Guild quest you do in there :P

You'll get to explore part of the interior of White Gold Tower, namely the area that will eventually become the council chambers, and later on, the basement. I would have liked to recreate the entire tower, but I chose not to delay release of the mod for an area that would have no quest purpose.

Anyway, today's image of the day is a map of Cyrod in 1E 243. :)

I haven't played Oblivifall, but my guess that it should be compatible. AFAIK, while Oblivifall might cause problems with the KOTN main quest as it makes changes to the Nine Divines faction, KOTN:R doesn't actually require that faction for anything.