enb error

Vahdin

hi, i've recently started playing skyrim again.

i don't wanna make this long but i've recently bought a new computer and i was very excited to start modding on it again mainly because the system is a lot stronger than my previous etc. im fairly new to modding but i'm familiar with most of the basics (or at least i think i am?). i've been having an issue mainly with an enb. an enb i've successfuly used before but for some odd reason it doesn't want to work again. however, i don't think it's the enb itself. because the file crashing my game is d3d9.ll from enbseries (?). once i remove this file out of my skyrim root folder my game works just fine. otherwise it crashes before title screen.

would anyone know how i can fix this? i'd love to play skyrim with an enb. this enb to be exact.

keep in mind i've used it successfuly before. i've also tried to look for a guide to set it up in case i was missing something but nothing i've come across has helped. i use nmm, just for reference.

yes i've tried deactivating/removing mods permanently incase it was clashing. i barely have any left active. but nothing has worked.

help is appreciated.