General Tulius that doesn't suck?

Cipherthe3vil

General Tulius or whatever pales in comparison to Ulfric. Ulfric is actually a fun fight, its fun to sling Fus Ro Dahs around while making an unholy mess of that huge dining table thats always empty.

Can someone make a mod to make General Tulius much stronger? Not with shouts, but with different Powers using the same slot as a shout, but does something un shout-like. Perhaps makes him grow a size and greatly increase his attack and damage reduction, and HP regeneration.

I'd also like, preferably to be included in this mod, something to make the room Tulius is always in much bigger.

Another reason why fighting Ulfric is better: There is room to actually fight in and make it feel more like an epic fight.

Anything like this? He should also get an epic looking custom sword...

Maybe making his axe he gives you for executing Ulfric his battle weapon and unique? Then no matter which side of the quests you take you can obtain it.

Or maybe just buffing his stats up a few notches above Ulfric, to balance the whole "I am Ulfric and I will SHOUT YOU ALL DOWN!" thing. :laugh:

It seems to me Ulfric with his ability to shout and killing the high king because he wasn't strong, would be a better solo combatant than General Tulius, who's more of a leader.

So what about making the initial battle at Solitude tougher instead?

How about a mod where the soldiers actually salute their commander? Haha, I think they are both weak. I made them both a little better in my mod. They mainly had no armor stats.

Here you go! Now both Ulfric and Tullius have the stock perks to take half damage, while having a perk for dealing 2,5 times the ordinary melee damage. Ulfric now uses a random enchanted Steel War Axe, while Tullius uses a random enchanted Imperial Sword, both fitting their faction. Both Ulfric and Tullius now are atleast level 30 and level along with you all the way up to level 80 when encountered.

Just drop the CWbossbuff.esp in the zip into your .../Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/Data folder.

Edited by Saratje

Here you go! Now both Ulfric and Tullius have the stock perks to take half damage, while having a perk for dealing 2,5 times the ordinary melee damage. Ulfric now uses a random enchanted Steel War Axe, while Tullius uses a random enchanted Imperial Sword, both fitting their faction. Both Ulfric and Tullius now are atleast level 30 and level along with you all the way up to level 80 when encountered.

Just drop the CWbossbuff.esp in the zip into your .../Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/Data folder.

That sounds great, except the random enchanted weapons.

Could you look through other mods to find unique weapons to give them? Seems they need it. I can see General Tulius with a Daedric weapon, the Empire having been where the Oblivion Crisis was, and Ulfric could well have a Dragonbone weapon.

Both would have tweaked textures to make them more unique and be named "Tulius's Blade" "Ulfric's Blade".

I was thinking, Ulfric should be very powerful. He has a full on Fus Ro Dah and everything, and he killed the High King purely because he was weak and needed to demonstrate that a strong High King who can defend himself is what Skyrim needs. So his fight is great as it is, open area and everything. I think he should have a few target minions as he already does I believe, and have only the same amount of minions on your side, and have them scripted to fight each other near the door while you solo Ulfric, who should level with the Dragonborn to be 5 levels higher. Level is Speechcraft as well if it isn't already, I use a mod that makes Shouts level with Speechcraft.

For Tulius, have him always be 5 levels lower then the Dragonborn (Or as in both cases, the same if staged leveling to specific degree isn't easy/possible). Then have him lead out of that tiny awful awkward and chaotic little room out to the courtyard where archers on the wall will hail arrows down at the Dragonborn and Ulfric'n Co.

The General is more of a leader type, so a lot of Imperial Soldiers would be at his aid to make it a hard fight, possibly even harder then Ulfric.

But for now, that will do ^~^, I've got a while before I have to fight them anyhow.