Skyrim: Most darkest, depraved, moment

asterix645

Hello,

I know that Skyrim is an immensely diverse game.

I want to hear about the experience of other players during roleplays of degeneracy, depravity, immorality, and horrific crime.

What is the most morally depraved thing that has happened to you in Skyrim?

This can be a twisted quest, a murder of your own, or basically anything that is morally challenging. There is an example below, to help get started.

*Although this is in the spoiler thread, please be mindful of spoilers and use tags when necessary.

I'll start off:

SPOLIER: DAEDRIC QUEST

My most depraved moment thus far has been the "Taste of Death" daedric quest.

During the quest, I lured an innocent priest to a crazy daedric cult gathering. Oblivious as he was, he believed us and attended.

I murdered him in cold blood, and then we feasted on his flesh.

HOW. IMMORAL. IS. THAT. ???

Boethiah's calling would come a close second, sacrificing an innocent is just too cold... yet so satisfying.

The DBH contract, to kill Beitild was also a bit cold. I don't like the idea of killing hard working women, but the contract had been given.

Edited by asterix645

Two Alik'r mercenaries were harassing a redguard woman down the road.

I killed the two mercs, but then the woman started yelling for help, trying to get me arrested.

I was forced to kill her too, and because she offended me I ate from her corpse.

I've raised the corpses of some guy who wanted me to get cleanse his family tomb from undead and a necromancer. When I confronted him about kiling them he said we were helping them moving to sovngarde. So I sent him. Then I raised his corpse.

While eating flesh is pretty bad, I wound up eating diseased flesh during "The Only Cure". Actually, its hilarious being a cannibal - I go back every Friday to Namira's Reachcliff Cave and join the gang for some hot tongue, cold shoulder and a glass of mead. Its a great way to end the work week.

When i walk in the first time there, and i notice that creepy voice speaking with me, i knew something was wrong.When she reveal herself as a cannibal,i killed her.But then i was thinking if exists others cannibals,then i reloaded the save,accepted to kill the Draugrs ,and lead that guy to his death.But when the time to kill him comes, i killed all the cannibals instead(as part of my plan to end with the cannibalism).So the guy travel back to the Hall of Dead, and i freed the Reach from the cannibalism. :tongue:

Edited by Dovahkiin069

Well, I shot an old blind guy who was the bandit leader's uncle. I figured blind or not he might alert the others. Then I felt cruddy for shooting an old, blind guy. Then again, my current toon is Lawful Good. Next one I play will be a Lawful Evil Artemis Entreri type.

I know where your talking about....and here's the kicker with this one: If you kill him it's cold blooded murder....If you leave him alive but kill every other bandit there, what happens to him?...Wouldn't he eventually starve to death or fall or run afoul of some beastie if he leaves the cave?....Damned if you do, damned if you don't.... :happy:

So, is there any point to being a cannibal in Skyrim?

I mean, it made sense in Fallout because it's a nuclear post-apocalypse and food is supposed to be scarce and irradiated. But Skyrim is littered with food and edible animal and has a system that lets you cook actual meals.

It really kinda surprised me when I ran into the cannibal lady and she was like: "You are one of us!" and I was like: "No, I'm pretty sure I'm not. Why are 'you' even a thing, anyway? Go buy some beef or something."

I know where your talking about....and here's the kicker with this one: If you kill him it's cold blooded murder....If you leave him alive but kill every other bandit there, what happens to him?...Wouldn't he eventually starve to death or fall or run afoul of some beastie if he leaves the cave?....Damned if you do, damned if you don't.... :happy:

Except, in the later case you're not actually directly responsible for his death.

And even if we say it's your fault he dies, as an indirect result of your actions, we're still looking at a scenario where you literally kill him personally vs one where leaving him alone might cause him to die, maybe, if he's unlucky.

So, killing him is the greater evil no matter how you look at it.

Edited by Relativelybest

It happened just now...

I...

I failed to reach her in time, Larina. In Hobs Fall Cave.

So sad. I killed every last bastard in the cave for it, and tried my best with Midas Resurrect. But its no use... her soul already left or worse... was used up already by the damned necromancers. I hope the necromancers like sitting pretty in my Black Soulgems, they'll never see their afterlife. My screenshots aren't working... otherwise I'd make a screencap. Oh well..

Edit:

Luckily as a Player, I have the power to reverse the flow of time, and to back to an earlier point, climb the ledge, and free her.

Edited by Cipherthe3vil