Cicero - Did you kill him or let him live?

Cynster

Well?..  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Did you kill Cicero or let him live?

I tried to kill him the first time I met him, actually, because I wanted to loot his clothes. Unfortunately, the guy was essential, and had an essential guard helping him.

As far as I know he's still standing outside that farm waiting for the farmer to fix his wagon, because apparently the farmer lied when he said he'd help him even after I talked him into it.

(I don't really play asssassin characters.)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kill him first chance I get. I despise that annoying little freak. I wish I could kill him more than once per game. Most annoying npc ever. :devil: :devil:

As a matter of fact, when I get to that point this time I plan to kill him and resurrect him just so I can kill him again. :devil:

I killed him in my first game, because my char had a super low annoyance tolerance, believed in Astrid's leadership and never summoned the spectral assassin to get his take on things. Gotta say my char wanted to kill him the first time she him in the sanctuary (never did talk to him on the road with his broken cart) and was happy for the opportunity to do it.

On my second playthrough, and perhaps clouded by the knowledge of what Astrid was really all about, my char summoned the spectral assassin and believed what he said about how Sithis wouldn't want the keeper to be killed. So Cicero is now hangin' with Nazir, Babette and the new recruits back at Dawnstar.

He's a jester... extermination is the only option.

• 2 weeks later...

I always let him live. I never regret it.

In fact, am I the only one here that would go so far as to state I would have assisted him eliminate Astrid?

She is a betrayer. She abandoned the Tenets, rejected the Night Mother, and ultimately wants both the Listener and the Keeper, both honored and revered positions in Brotherhood tradition, dead.

In fact, how can she call herself a member of the Brotherhood? She has betrayed everything it stands for. As Festus states, she has reduced the brotherhood to a group of common cut throats.

And why did she do all this. "Because she is the only leader of the family." Lucien was right. What that sanctuary needed was a good purification. And even though that would require the Black Hand to approve it traditionally, I think Cicero and the Listener should have been the ones to take such action, and restore the Bortherhood back to both greatness and tradition.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you kill Cicero during the dark brotherhood quest or decide to let him live? And what was your reasoning behind the choice? :)

Killed him ; was so angry over astrid`s death (and the whole sanctuary haps) >:( ; though would have chosen differently , if I was playing with another character . I managed to kill astrid in the first meeting in Abandoned Shack , but continued with another save .

Edited by ViciousH