Steam Summer Sale

MooseTail

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Autumn_64f925_2919896.jpg

omg there's so much stuff that I want :psyduck:

xD I got a publisher pack. I was like... 50$ for a bunch of gaammmees.... OHHHHHH.... Idk..... Yes! OKAY ILL BUY IT xD

I'll probably end up with more by the time this is over -.-

Edited by K00L

I'm buying game as they go on dailies and flash sales. Publisher packs aren't worth it for me, because I don't want to play half the games in them. :P

So far I've bought:

-Almost all the Dungeon Defenders DLC, except the cosmetic stuff

-Bind of Isaac Wrath of the Lamb

-Payday: The Heist

-Penumbra Collector's Pack

-Half-Life Source

So it's actually been a pretty calm sale on my end so far. I wanted the Assassin's Creed Revelations sale, but went to bed before it went up and then woke up too late to get it. :(

If there's anything I have learned last time, it's that you shouldn't buy stuff that's not 75% off until the last day.

There is a high chance that in the end it will end up as a daily deal, flash deal or community's choice.

For those who haven't noticed it yet (like me, heh), there are flash deals at the lower right of the Steam store page.

Gods. It's time to chain my damned wallet into a box and have it buried somewhere again.

I'm thinking about doing stuff like that too.

Sadly, I cannot forget my credit card number so someone should cut out a piece of my brain. Would be totally worth it though.

OMD! GOTY for only $5 :( I payed $20 for it a few months ago argghhh :wallbash: Curse you Steam!

I still haven't found anything I want to buy...probably a good thing though :P

Orcs Must Die! GOTY. Love the game, was rather peeved that it's so cheap now lol...but ah well...it was worth the $20 when I bought it.

The only thing I bought during last years sale was Terraria...now it's on sale again for the price I payed for it. That game is awesome, I'd suggest picking that up if you like Minecraft, stuff like that. My bf and his friend sunk almost 200 hours into that game haha :P