ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Favorite Quest

floggingmolly22

• 2 months later...
The Path of Dawn/Shrine of Dagon quest. Nothing else in the game beats the fun of going undercover in the Mythic Dawn.

Yeah, sure Ruma. I'll slay the sacrifice...

*opens up a can of mage on the cultists*

How's that for a sacrifice?

A can of mage huh? Well the real way to do it is to whip out Umbra, which you never gave to Clavicus Vile and is then a quest item and can't be taken off you, then major, major slaughter. Serious ass-kicking fun against a bunch of cultist nuts that can only chuck weak and harmless fireballs (I'm a dark elf, Mwah ha ha) and tap you with their rubbishy little lumps of solid crap maces. Those robes just got a whole lot redder...

But I think Whodunit is best (just love it when they're the last ones left!. I did it six times I think just to get all of their reactions). I also quite enjoy the fighters guild one where you walk into the Blackwood Company and completely serve them up a plate off hot steaming whupass, ninja-style. :yes:

The Big Heist:

Final Mission in the Thieves guild.

Its much more fun when you don't use spells while sneaking around in the palace- A well thought out quest if you ask me :D

The Great Gate

The War against the deadra outside of Bruma. Another great quest too :P Same the battle isn't very epic though.

• 1 month later...
I was bored so I decided to find out what people's favorite quests are...... Mine is probably the Whodunit? quest for the Dark Brotherhood..... Others are good..... But that's my favorite quest...... Anyways........ What's yours?

yes that was a good quest

i loved to just kill them in different orders to see what they say each time about each other

you would be surprised

they each can tbe trusted and they talk about each other in bad ways

but good quest

Whodunit all the way, the best one in the game. Although, read this, quoted from UESPWiki:

The only way to be identified as the killer is to use a hostile spell or staff. Even a weapon with an area-of-effect enchantment that hits multiple guests won't set off any alarms. Everyone has only one point of health and will die with any attack. Simply walk in, get your conversation with Matilde over with, draw your weapon, and hack away. No weapon hit will be detected, regardless of whether you are sneaking or not.

Archived