Warcry-mod: how to change language ?

Reskal

I checked the readme but found nothing. In the description of the mod is told that there are several languages, i would like to have it in english please, can someone help me ? I play it over Steam, but the usual procedure via settings/language in the steam client does not work for me, cause i have no language-tab in the oblivion-settings of steam.

Edited by Reskal

I might be wrong about that, so please be careful if you want to give it a try... Make a backup of your game and any files you change before altering anything please...

There is no Language option in the Steam version of the game, but I remember that in the Oblivion ini file (in "My Documents"), there is an option. I have no idea if it will work or not though... There is under the "Controls" category a line called "iLanguage", by default, this stat is at 0 (0 means English), but you can change it :

1 : German

2 : French

3 : Spanish

4 : Italian

I'm sorry I can not give more information about this... I always played my games in English to actually get better at it ^.^

I know that most mods are in English, and some modders were able to update older mods in different languages (German, Castilian, French etc etc ). I believe that if one mod is in German, this very mod can not be used with an English copy of the game (I might be wrong about that).

Thanks for the answer, kind of you trying to help out. I should have been more exact, actually the game is in german(germany here, maybe it just read the localization) and i want it to be in english. The whole texts are a mess anyway, most is in english but the menu is in german most part.

I tried your hint but it changed nothing unfortunatelly.

And another problem occured, since this thread is about Warcry i ask also, maybe someone knows: the dialogue of npc is lasting only 2 seconds, can i make it last longer ? I cannot read it

Well i think i installed the things, in Vortex tall is green. And i overwrote something because there was a conflict but there were many conflicts in loadorder.

Where are the voces in Oblivion saved ?

And my ingame Worldmap is mixed up severly also, very hard to find a location.

Here is a list of my mods as shown in Vortex:

Oblivion Mod Manager

Adrenaline Oblivion

Unofficial Oblivion Patch

Updated Leviathans Soulgems

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch

Official Oblivion 12416 Patch

Realistic Leveling 1_14

Better Cities Primary Resources

Better Cities

OBSE Elys Universal Voice

Midas magic FUll 0961a

Oblivion War Cry New Dimension

Oblivion War Cry New Dimension part 1

Oblivion War Cry New Dimension part 2

Oblivion War Cry New Dimension part 3

Oblivion War Cry New Dimension part 4

Oblivion War Cry New Dimension part 5

Angalayond Cey Version 2.00

Bash Installers

Bash Mod Data

Unofficial Shivering Isles patch.esp

Edited by Reskal

The folder way for the dialogue files depend of the language you version you use for your game.

You can always make the NPC's move their lips while speaking through OBSE -Elys- Universal Silent Voice and TES4Gecko. After creating the silent files, you can probably replace some with the audio ones provided by the mod.