Can someone help me name the MOD?

Arekkv

Im just coming back to Oblivion, and wanted to make my self a mod pack, I remember when i was playing it LONG ago, there was a mod that adds Missions and a new dimistion, so let me explain, everything that i remeber is - you had to do some missions first (they were like little quest) then you meet up with a guy that takes you to an island by a boat (small boat), on the island there was a guy siting on a chair infront of a BIG rock, there was also a desk, he look like if a remember correctly- like an elf with a very smart dress and i also think that he was wearing a like TOP hat? then the rock had somekind of faces engraved, also there was like a double door that if you open send you to a different dimension or even maybe time that there world was? or even you had to enter the door to a cave and do some magic I really dont remember to much about how you get to the different world, what can I say about there other side ( different world) so it was nice in the way that it was WAY colourful then oblivion, new mobs, also when you get to the main city or town, the main building was Huge tall and white, when you get there first time you will meet some one, I think is was like a queen or like a woman guard, and I also remember that there was like mob guard like big alive rocks? if you understand me :D, I dont remember much more, if someone had any clue what the mod could be please help me :D thank you in advance everybody !!

What you are describing sounds like the first part of the quest in bravil, where you go "human hunting", and there is an a**hole Orc.

Second part sounds like you mistakenly sailed to the Shivering Isles. Which is nearby.

sounds like quite the trip

Edited by masternoxx

What you are describing sounds like the first part of the quest in bravil, where you go "human hunting", and there is an a**hole Orc.

Second part sounds like you mistakenly sailed to the Shivering Isles. Which is nearby.

sounds like quite the trip

I agree.