Voice Actor Freelance

stephen4567

Hey guys! I love voice acting, and its the one thing that keeps great mods from becoming excellent. If you need a voice actor, lemme know! I do it for free, and i have a bit of talent. Ill record a clip or two here eventually. Anyone need some help? I use audacity so I can save in almost any format.

I second what Vindekarr said. I don't remember if we have a specific area for voice acting on the forums but the mod authors always need good voice actors. Upload or link some demo material and I will be sure to review and see if KVDS can benefit. I really need voice actors and currently have three (two if you don't count me).

I don't think there is any specific area for voiceacting on these forums (for some odd reason, since they are often needed), but here is otherwise a site for voice actors to gather that most mod authors go to when they are in need: http://www.tesalliance.org/index.php/index.php

Specifically for TES games, though I don't think they have any rules for modders from other games to ask for help.

Ok ive actually just finished vocal testing for that epic castlevania mod :) Ill upload some stuff from that.

My voice is more of a Baritone, but I can throw it around. I have a slight small lisp, but my popscreen helps that, and so do accents. Oh I can pull of a decent Nord too!

lemme figure out how this kajigger works to upload. ehhhhhh files.. to big...

Youtube link!

http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=7Lgtni_Miw0&feature=youtu.be

this is a very very rough draft lol.

Edited by stephen4567

Unfortunately that link doesn't work and I couldn't google the url or you to find it. Try doing something like this:

ya, doesnt work now. it was at first, i listened to it already once just outta curiosity, but now it says the video is private

Edited by hoofhearted4