Borderlands 2

FilipinoGamer804

Whoa this thread is getting lots of posts now :D .. anyways your kinda right with zero but his electric katana blade thing is really interesting to me , maybe on my second playthrough I'll pick axton .. the co-op is another awesome feature I'll looking forward too , I convinced my friends to preorder borderlands 2 so I'm looking forward to mutilating skags with my friends and collecting loot all day B)

I wonder if ya can bring over weapons from Borderlands to borderlands 2, now that would be cool :thumbsup: ... Edited by Thor.

I'm all up for that idea thor .. :thumbsup: .. especially if you had a pearlescent weapon or something uber rare and if you transfer it , that item would get a passive bonus or something :tongue: Edited by FilipinoGamer804

I can't wait for this game!!!!!!

I say we break into Gearbox and steal it from them :3

I'm only joking of course. I'd much rather wait and have it be nice and bug free and not be in prison! :biggrin:

To bad your not going online first :D , i am disapointed in you lol

in any game with online, i ALWAYS beat the campaign solo first. in most games, the online is seperate, so i play the campaign to actually enjoy the hard work the devs put into it before i go to the online section. it always annoys me how many people buy a game and go straight to online and never even touch the campaign. so i play the campaign first to actually enjoy the game....borderlands is slightly different since campaign and online are one in the same. if my friend gets the game (which im pretty sure he has it preordered) then most likely ill play online with him and offline by myself when hes not on.

I wonder if ya can bring over weapons from Borderlands to borderlands 2, now that would be cool :thumbsup: ...

first off, if you had a good weapon from B1, you wouldnt be able to use it until your that level anyways (ie lvl 60) and theres a good chance youll find a weapon equal to or better then that weapon by then anyways. second, the weapons in B2 are better then the weapons in B1, idk about stat wise, but graphics, effects, visuals, etc.

Online and offline is the campaign, its the only game that allows you to use your offline game as a online save.. in a sense your not ruining the experience much if you go online, its only 4 player co op after all. Well i to though might go solo with my first round. I might go Siren of she's still a smg expert :teehee:

It's set later on so a good weapon from B1 would be an antiquated relic in B2. Thank goodness mine's a Jacobs, that just means it would be worth a lot of money. Edited by Vindekarr

Yea the guns would be old but that could add to the value , gearbox should've added NPC's that ask you to restore guns and clean them up so old guns have more value because their antiques at this point or you could dig for relics or antique guns etc .. :P

I might go Siren of she's still a smg expert :teehee:

theyve said that the classes arent as weapons specialized as they were in he first one. so any class can use any weapon without feeling as restricted. though there will still be some stats that cater to a specific weapon type, they wont be as heavy as the first game

idk, i like the turret of Axton, but if im gunna solo and stuff, using a sniper (which Zero is encouraged to use) comes in handy often! but we will see :P

Edited by hoofhearted4