Npc / Follower bound spell how do you do that ?

Mayweflee

Hi guys, I wanna give my follower a bound spell from another mod called soul eater, But I don't actually know what I'm supposed to do, if I need to put a script, and how / what script I should put, anyone knows how to do that kind of stuff ? And the problem isn't giving my follower the bound spell but more about making her use the bound spell, thanks in advance for help

If you successful gave her spell and she not using it then make sure her level is at least 20, and give her more Magicka.

No, that's not what I meant. I know she has already more than needed magicka and her skill in conjuration is max level already. The thing is that her AI doesn't let her use the spell so I wanted someone that knows about CK or scripts to tell me if they knew a way or a script to make her use bound weaps.

Scripts? You speak python?

What is the followers class? A combat1h wont use spells. Make sure the class is right. I'm on phone, open CK and click on follower in actors tab, the page next to traits, is where you find class setting. Tes5edit has it to, on phone and can't conjure that for you now

No, I'm speaking about papyrus.

She's a human magic, doesn't have any problem using any spell that isn't bound weapon.

Edited by Sesoku

i just literally added bound sword spell to one of my followers and after killing mudcrab with ice spike i took her to see some forsworn and she used bound sword w/ ice spike in other hand.

her level starts at 30min, She has 1500 extra magicka, her class is a slightly modified Combat Mage Elemental

and possible the deal breaker, her combat class is csWarlock

the follower with modified combat mage elemental class and csWarlock battle class is Heather from this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92536 I am very confident that the only other changes that had been made to Heather on my end would be her outfit, you can peek under Heathers hood, she uses bound sword with ease, only added bound sword to her, and she used it as soon as she had multiply enemies to fight

Edited by Guest

i just literally added bound sword spell to one of my followers and after killing mudcrab with ice spike i took her to see some forsworn and she used bound sword w/ ice spike in other hand.

her level starts at 30min, She has 1500 extra magicka, her class is a slightly modified Combat Mage Elemental

and possible the deal breaker, her combat class is csWarlock

the follower with modified combat mage elemental class and csWarlock battle class is Heather from this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92536 I am very confident that the only other changes that had been made to Heather on my end would be her outfit, you can peek under Heathers hood, she uses bound sword with ease, only added bound sword to her, and she used it as soon as she had multiply enemies to fight

Thanks I'll try that out. You think it works on other class than csWarlock ?

just for fun and poop and stuff, i installed the soul eater mod, added it as a master to More Followers Please mod, Traded Heathers new bound sword spell for soul eater, she used it just fine. My guess is its her combat class.

qLstWei.jpg

It's not this weap. Sorry, I didn't specify the exact mod, it comes from colorful magic mod actually. How did you add it as master by the way ? And did you use left/right hand bound or normal one ?

Edited by Sesoku