We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Survey. Gaming in our lives. (Education)

RDWTT

Hello, world! I'm third year student and I need to conduct a survey among English speaking commutiny about how gaming affects our lives. Can you please help me to do this task with taking a survey and pressing upvote to let bigger amount of people see this post. Thank you in advance!

P.S. Sorry for mistakes in my English if any. English isn't my native language.
P.P.S. This is my very first project and my major is not about sociology, so if you can send any suggestions or criticism on [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

High. Gaming has made me a total bum. I love it! lmfao! But it's NOT working out too much now that I can't do my old job... 25 years of gaming, and I got no valuable PC skills, Well, I do, but who's gonna hire me on that? No schooling on PC's, all self taught, etc.. I was schooled in the 70's and I quit. Got into computers in the 90's.. I cannot do ANY hard labor like in the past due to physical ailments.. Trust me i love Gaming/modding. Read my profile... Maybe someday it'll work out...

c0AX599

58 yrs.