Hello to all the cool people here.

Cluas

Hi all, i have been playing roleplaying games for many years now. I also played the good old crpg's like Baldur's Gate, NWN and others.

Just recently got a copy of NWN1 and 2, and started to make my own stuff.

Don't know if there's anyone still playing NWN, but it's a great game.

I need to be creative, and do a lot of stuff. So it was great to try the Aurora again, since last i had the game was 10 years ago, when it just came out. The Electron toolset is also good, but i just know Aurora better. And the game i am working on, is for my daughter (8 years old) and she like the controls in NWN1 best.

I hope to meet other creative people here, and hopefully learn much new stuff ....

Sorry for my english, thanks for reading :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome! :biggrin:

I used to have the NWN games, unfortunately they are missing along with a lot of other old games I had. I loved playing them, never actually beat the second one. That game is probably where I started to get interested in modding. I used the tools to make my own weapons and armor and color it how I wanted. Playing with my brothers was also very fun. I miss games like that were you could play over a LAN connection. I was going to buy it on Steam, but it got taken off. Probably because of whatever dumb fight was going on between Hasbro and Atari. And now one of my favorite games is becoming an MMO. Oh sounds just like Knights of the Old Republic.

Almost forgot, here's a fishystick.

http://www.imperial-library.info/sites/default/files/dogate_til_fishystick.jpg

Edited by K00L

Hello and welcome! :biggrin:

I used to have the NWN games, unfortunately they are missing along with a lot of other old games I had. I loved playing them, never actually beat the second one. That game is probably where I started to get interested in modding. I used the tools to make my own weapons and armor and color it how I wanted. Playing with my brothers was also very fun. I miss games like that were you could play over a LAN connection. I was going to buy it on Steam, but it got taken off. Probably because of whatever dumb fight was going on between Hasbro and Atari. And now one of my favorite games is becoming an MMO. Oh sounds just like Knights of the Old Republic.

Almost forgot, here's a fishystick.

http://www.imperial-library.info/sites/default/files/dogate_til_fishystick.jpg

Thanks KOOL :biggrin:

Well, as i said i recently bought the game (both of them) here's a link since i also had trouble finding it myself:

Impulsedriven

It's the same system as steam, i guess

Happy gaming :thumbsup:

Thx for the stick

Edited by Cluas

Hello, we shall issue you with Robin Sparkle's single, Let's Go To The Mall

Hi Broknergy :)

great song

But you know, this is more me :

Hello, we shall issue you with Robin Sparkle's single, Let's Go To The Mall

Hi Broknergy :)

great song

But you know, this is more me :

Nope, I'm just the issuer of spam

Enjoy your time at the nexus

Still playing both games, myself! Glad to meet another NWN player. :D Welcome!

Thank You. I thought i was the only one left :thumbsup: