Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

I was playing the Guild Wars 2 beta on the weekend and wondering which guild I'll end up in when the game comes out, I came here expecting that somebody would have already made a topic about starting a guild for nexus people but found nothing.

Who here has bought GW2 and is looking for a guild?

I was thinking that we could start a guild together, just for nexus forum users or something like that. Nothing official though.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have bought Guild Wars 2. Hehe, I knew about the beta and I got the client updated and everything, then all sorts of other stuff intruded and I ended up not playing this weekend.

Guess I will certainly be needing a Guild though!

I have GW2 as well. Barely played in the beta over the weekend. Same reasons as ginnyfizz, other things intruded... Like going to see a movie that a movie theater left on their website and the now showing posters, but "Haven't been showing for a week or two." I'm not in a guild nor had I planned on being in any certain one. Sounds like it would be a fun idea.

i still wanna try this game. havent gotten the chance, and i dont wanna buy it until i try it as ive never played anything like it before so idk what to expect, if ill like it or not.

I'm in the same boat as Hoof, I wont be beta-ing, but I think this game looks stellar.

Your right, you won't be beta-ing. :P As of this last Sunday beta is officially over. The game launches the 28th and preorders get a 3 day head start, so the 25th is the actual first real launch.

I'm in the same boat as Hoof, I wont be beta-ing, but I think this game looks stellar.

Your right, you won't be beta-ing. :P As of this last Sunday beta is officially over. The game launches the 28th and preorders get a 3 day head start, so the 25th is the actual first real launch.

ive always though the "preorder this game to get in an insignificant amount of time earlier" deal was lame lol. :P

but ill have to watch some game play and see if i like it. ive seen a little bit, but not much. its not high on my list. ive got like 10 Ps3 games sitting on my shelf that i need to get to, as well as a few others on top of that that id like to go back to eventually. and then a couple on my PC i currently play (League of Legends, Champions Online, and SC2) so adding another game to all that, isnt high on my list.

Maybe someday when its on Steam and on Sale, if it ever is (i noticed its not on Steam right now, so maybe it never will be)

ive always though the "preorder this game to get in an insignificant amount of time earlier" deal was lame lol. :P

but ill have to watch some game play and see if i like it. ive seen a little bit, but not much. its not high on my list. ive got like 10 Ps3 games sitting on my shelf that i need to get to, as well as a few others on top of that that id like to go back to eventually. and then a couple on my PC i currently play (League of Legends, Champions Online, and SC2) so adding another game to all that, isnt high on my list.

Maybe someday when its on Steam and on Sale, if it ever is (i noticed its not on Steam right now, so maybe it never will be)

Well considering the first one is I'm sure the second will make it there eventually.

Well considering the first one is I'm sure the second will make it there eventually.

yea, i was thinking that as well, but its not like it would be the first case where Steam has a prequel or sequel but not the other games in the series :P

Yeah. But that's generally not Steam's choice. :tongue:

There are quite a few games I'd like to see on there that have the sequel or prequel present.