Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

I would love to be a part of some sort of official/unofficial nexus guild in Guild Wars 2 but [RAGE begins] I've yet to pick up my damn copy on account it being sold out everywhere in 100km distance radius from my house. I live 10 km away from Toronto downtown too! Digital sales are also on temporary hold as well !!! Arrrg![RAGE stops]

Same here, opposite side of the world. I guess no one expected GW2 to sell this well. The fact that stores here now only accept preorders for PC games and ignoring walk ins didn't help either.

(That's me wishing I did preorder :facepalm: )

I just bought digital deluxe from http://www.impulsedriven.com/. Downloading game client :)))

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pre-ordered digital deluxe! :D

I forgot that because I stashed all my stuff in my bank. xD

Anyway I am on Blacktide but I'm in the United States. Seriously no noticable lag and my internet connection to most games is awful. Originally though I was on... Borlis Pass. I think. But I'll stick with Blacktide even though its an EU server because Iv000 and I have been working on the influence there. I did do some in Borlis Pass too, before I switched.

well, i mean, after launch, even SWTOR was this full and whatnot.

i am starting to get some of that phishing email that was mentioned earlier. i think it was Ginny who said she had gotten some. its pretty obvious when you get some, and i just delete it. but its not big deal. to be expected honestly.

also to add on to my small list of tips from earlier. a tip for crafting:

as you kill enemies you will get items called Trophies. they are not deposited to your bank with all the other crafting materials, even though they are probably the most important items in crafting. also, they can be broken down with a salvage kit. so be careful when selling items and salvaging items. im level 20 and i just found out what they were used for (from a video i saw on YouTube) i wish i had known it from the beginning so i would have had a bunch of the Trophies saved up. anyways, if you find them in your inventory, youll have to make a trip to your bank to deposit them because you WILL need them for crafting and they cant be bought (or at least most cant) so the only way to get them is to kill the enemies that drop them. so its best to start saving from the beginning or as early as possible.

hope that helps some people.

Edited by hoofhearted4

Alright then. What information do you need to add me?

All I need is your account name, it'll be a name with a . then 4 numbers.

Edit: Everyone needs to join the Sea of Sorrows server before it fills or server switching starts to cost money.

Okay I am on Sea of Sorrows. Please send invite to Irikah.8914

well, i mean, after launch, even SWTOR was this full and whatnot.

i am starting to get some of that phishing email that was mentioned earlier. i think it was Ginny who said she had gotten some. its pretty obvious when you get some, and i just delete it. but its not big deal. to be expected honestly.

also to add on to my small list of tips from earlier. a tip for crafting:

as you kill enemies you will get items called Trophies. they are not deposited to your bank with all the other crafting materials, even though they are probably the most important items in crafting. also, they can be broken down with a salvage kit. so be careful when selling items and salvaging items. im level 20 and i just found out what they were used for (from a video i saw on YouTube) i wish i had known it from the beginning so i would have had a bunch of the Trophies saved up. anyways, if you find them in your inventory, youll have to make a trip to your bank to deposit them because you WILL need them for crafting and they cant be bought (or at least most cant) so the only way to get them is to kill the enemies that drop them. so its best to start saving from the beginning or as early as possible.

hope that helps some people.

whoa, wait a minute. So even though the trophies say salvage, I should be saving them?

whoa, wait a minute. So even though the trophies say salvage, I should be saving them?

yes. they are used in crafting and are probably the most important thing about it since you cant buy them and cant gather them by chopping trees and etc. ive been selling mine cause i had no clue what they were. just figured random junk. a "trophy" for killing an enemy meant for selling....but nope. i was wrong.

SAVE THEM :P