Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

I just checked and Sea of Sorrows is at high, not full. Who's willing to change to Sea? Sea is good because it means Troika can be on the same server, since he's locked into being on Sea since his guild other guild is strictly on Sea. Anyway, if Sea fills up we can just join another world, like Anvil Rock or Ehmry Bay.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill go check right now to see if Sea is still on High. ill check back in in a moment.

Sea is still on High, nothing is on Full atm....im actually on Anvil Rock already, its on Medium (was on High when i joined) and its still jam packed. overflow servers every time i switch an area :P

also, looks like Transfers are free for now. says you will not be able to make another Transfer for 0 days. tried to transfer again after just to see, and it had no problem with it. but yea, now im on Sea of Sorrows (SoS)

Edited by hoofhearted4

As am I, are guilds account wide or character wide? it'd be nice to make this game more sociable/less a parlour full of strangers. And besides, no guild would be complete without a pyromaniacal midget named Count Von Assenburner VI

its account wide. so i do believe all your toons are on the Nexus Guild. though im not sure if they can be on different ones (dont really plan on finding out)

now we just need a guild bank im assuming you need influence or whatever its called, before we can get one?

As am I, are guilds account wide or character wide? it'd be nice to make this game more sociable/less a parlour full of strangers. And besides, no guild would be complete without a pyromaniacal midget named Count Von Assenburner VI

Guilds are account wide but you can choose to represent the guild per-character, earning the guild influence and applying your guild tag to your character name.

You may be in many guilds but only represent one.

its account wide. so i do believe all your toons are on the Nexus Guild. though im not sure if they can be on different ones (dont really plan on finding out)

now we just need a guild bank im assuming you need influence or whatever its called, before we can get one?

We still need more influence to build a guild vault, then we need to work out how we manage access to the vault.

Alright then. What information do you need to add me?

All I need is your account name, it'll be a name with a . then 4 numbers.

Edit: Everyone needs to join the Sea of Sorrows server before it fills or server switching starts to cost money.

Edited by Jagermh