Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

I've been working hard doing events and the like. I don't know how much I brought in, but I know I netted you at the very least, 200 on SoS. I've also tried to present a good, profesional face to the guild aswell, however I must apologise for a certain indiscression. I became involved in a dans off in Shaemoor one night, it was all in the name of fun, but unfortunately as a result many, many people got to see a big, ungainly Norn flopping about on the dancefloor, attempting to do a truly abysmal hybrid of oppa gangnam and carameldansen, though I forgot to turn off my guild tag, so this act of unawesomnity will forever connected to us. I'm so so sorry Jager. :facepalm:

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r535/Yurimarkov/gw004_zps984c67f3.jpg

There was powerful giddiness afoot that night.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been working hard doing events and the like. I don't know how much I brought in, but I know I netted you at the very least, 200 on SoS. I've also tried to present a good, profesional face to the guild aswell, however I must apologise for a certain indiscression. I became involved in a dans off in Shaemoor one night, it was all in the name of fun, but unfortunately as a result many, many people got to see a big, ungainly Norn flopping about on the dancefloor, attempting to do a truly abysmal hybrid of oppa gangnam and carameldansen, though I forgot to turn off my guild tag, so this act of unawesomnity will forever connected to us. I'm so so sorry Jager. :facepalm:

PIC WAS HERE

There was powerful giddiness afoot that night.

LoL Nice. Welcome to normal Guild Wars, GW1 was like that too.

Alright thanks :P

Yeah we've been busy. xD

At least Iv000 and I have, I don't know what the influence is on Sea of Sorrows (since we are on Blacktide).

925 lol

Makes me want to change servers so I can play with you guys. :)

Maybe we'll all be on the same server sometime. IDK

What're you spending the INF on? Guild stash?

Makes me want to change servers so I can play with you guys. :)Maybe we'll all be on the same server sometime. IDK

What're you spending the INF on? Guild stash?

Not sure. We want to get the weapons and armor I think.

I started an upgrade and then quit. Since ya know. I have to go somewhere in an hour and don't need GW to interfere.

Edited by K00L

I tried my first story mode dungeon today, the one in Queensdale (forgot the name). Problem was someone disappeared while we were in it, I tried kicking his silhouette icon from the party and accidentally kicked myself out instead. -_-

Btw, could I be made officer as well?

Apparently the upgrades take a long time to finish and I am also playing while K00L is sleeping/doing important stuff. I'd like to do something useful for the guild as well.

Oh god don't mention dungeons again. D: I have a trauma from the Ascalon one.

I hope the other ones are easier.

Btw, could I be made officer as well?

Apparently the upgrades take a long time to finish and I am also playing while K00L is sleeping/doing important stuff. I'd like to do something useful for the guild as well.

Oh god don't mention dungeons again. D: I have a trauma from the Ascalon one.

I hope the other ones are easier.

I went over my limit for internet usage for the month so I can't do anything GuildWars2 related for a while. I'll work out the officer stuff in a week.