Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, could I be made officer as well?Apparently the upgrades take a long time to finish and I am also playing while K00L is sleeping/doing important stuff. I'd like to do something useful for the guild as well.Oh god don't mention dungeons again. D: I have a trauma from the Ascalon one.I hope the other ones are easier.
I went over my limit for internet usage for the month so I can't do anything GuildWars2 related for a while. I'll work out the officer stuff in a week.

Apparently I can do that. And yeah the upgrades take hours to finish and some of them take days. I started working towards the armor and we are down to 900 influence now. ._.

Btw, could I be made officer as well?Apparently the upgrades take a long time to finish and I am also playing while K00L is sleeping/doing important stuff. I'd like to do something useful for the guild as well.Oh god don't mention dungeons again. D: I have a trauma from the Ascalon one.I hope the other ones are easier.
I went over my limit for internet usage for the month so I can't do anything GuildWars2 related for a while. I'll work out the officer stuff in a week.

Apparently I can do that. And yeah the upgrades take hours to finish and some of them take days. I started working towards the armor and we are down to 900 influence now. ._.

It'd be nice if we had access to pooled influence.

Squeeburble.....

Meh Beast (gaming rig) is back *does happy dance*. I shall shortly have the dubious honour of reinstalling GW2 on it, ie persuading AVG to let the game run....have to create new roolz and open ports...

I started a Thief today, favorite class by far, except maybe Ranger. I've gone sword/pistol so far, and the DPS is staggering after the engie. Really fun class, just a bit fragile.

Aye, I'm a lvl 46 Thief.

I use dual daggers most of the time for a good DPS, pistol/dagger for ranged. That's my favorite combination by far, swords are too slow for me, but their plus side is that they can hit multiple enemies at once.

My favorite class for now as well, Ranger is shortly after that.

Yeah, thats why I'm using the sword-low level swarmers mean I'm better off swinging slow and wide, than on one target. And PistolWhip with SpiderVenom and Assassin Sigil's Active is just... wince inducingly nasty. The first time I did it it nearly OHK'ed a vetewran, and drew an involuntary OOOHH!!! from me. Edited by Vindekarr

Hey guys, I just got my internet back and I was wondering what you'd upgraded/how you've spent the influence you have on your world.

I'll be playing again soon, unless I'm too busy. :)

Edit: Do you have GuildWars2 Zonzai?

Edited by Jagermh