Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

We got the first two politics upgrades, the guild emblem upgrade, and the guild armor upgrade. The armor is... Well, not very exciting. :\

You get backpacks if you want to buy them though!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just don't get this at all. I am apparently not representing the guild according to the guild panel. Influence on Sea Of Sorrows is something like 1391.

No idea at all what to do with this.

Down the bottom of the guild window, click represent while you have The Nexus Forums guild selected.

Hey guys, I just got my internet back and I was wondering what you'd upgraded/how you've spent the influence you have on your world.I'll be playing again soon, unless I'm too busy. :)Edit: Do you have GuildWars2 Zonzai?

Just started playing it. That's why I ask. Not sure what server I am on though.

Hey guys, I just got my internet back and I was wondering what you'd upgraded/how you've spent the influence you have on your world.I'll be playing again soon, unless I'm too busy. :)Edit: Do you have GuildWars2 Zonzai?

Just started playing it. That's why I ask. Not sure what server I am on though.

We're on Sea of Sorrows, if you want to check then look in the bottom left of the character select screen.

Good game, but I am now pursuing part of my story and am at an impasse. Character is level 17 and in the Kessex Hills, but when there are very few players on, I get killed a lot because the monsters and baddies are all at least level 22...I just don't seem to be getting anywhere.

Good game, but I am now pursuing part of my story and am at an impasse. Character is level 17 and in the Kessex Hills, but when there are very few players on, I get killed a lot because the monsters and baddies are all at least level 22...I just don't seem to be getting anywhere.

do what i did, go to another starting area. finish the starting area and youll be a few levels ahead of your story and you can do multiple events in a row.

also, its cause you are going from the wrong way. following the quest marker brings you in from the far left, meaning you have to go through all those high level monsters. if you come in from the right at the Swamplost Haven Waypoint, then youll go through monsters your own level to get to your mission. i know this cause i went the way you are going and thought the same thing. i just ran past most of them only stopping to do a couple of World Events that were happening. but yea, either go in from the right or just try a different starting area until youre leveled up more

as for my own entry, im playing a Human Thief now, level 23 (which surpasses my previous main toon, a 22 Asura Mesmer) and im having an absolute blast. using duel daggers and not even tiring from the moveset. and i almost always only use 1,2 and 3 attacks. almost never use 4 and occasionally use 5 for the backstab bonus. i have an off hand shortbow but i dont use it. only sometimes in large fights and.or strong bosses. in large fights, being melee, when there are a lot of people, most enemies die before i get to them, the bow lets me hit enemies before they die. and for strong bosses, as a Thief, it doesnt take much for me to die, so the bow lets me keep my range. already explored all the starting human area, Lions Arch, and now most of the Asura starting area, figure once im done here, ill head back over, do some more story quests, then continue on to another starting area, rinse and repeat till all 5 are done and go from there. figure it should bring me somewhere around level 40 by the time im done all that.