Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

GW2 will not have any type of PvP servers, you can enter PvP matches or WvW and level there.

here are the list of GW2 game servers. I will play in Gunnar’s Hold with my GW1 guild (about 500 over 30 y old semi "crazy" players).

US Worlds

•  
  • Anvil Rock
  • Borlis Pass
  • Yak’s Bend
  • Henge of Denravi
  • Maguuma
  • Sorrow’s Furnace
  • Gate of Madness
  • Jade Quarry
  • Fort Aspenwood
  • Ehmry Bay
  • Stormbluff Isle
  • Darkhaven
  • Sanctum of Rall
  • Crystal Desert
  • Isle of Janthir
  • Sea of Sorrows
  • Tarnished Coast
  • Northern Shiverpeaks
  • Blackgate
  • Ferguson’s Crossing
  • Dragonbrand

EU Worlds

•  
  • Fissure of Woe
  • Desolation
  • Gandara
  • Blacktide
  • Ring of Fire
  • Underworld
  • Far Shiverpeaks
  • Whiteside Ridge
  • Ruins of Surmia
  • Seafarer’s Rest
  • Vabbi
  • Piken Square
  • Aurora Glade
  • Gunnar’s Hold
  • Jade Sea [FR]
  • Fort Ranik [FR]
  • Augury Rock [FR]
  • Vizunah Square [FR]
  • Kodash [DE]
  • Riverside [DE]
  • Elona Reach [DE]
  • Abaddon’s Mouth [DE]
  • Drakkar Lake [DE]
  • Baruch Bay [ES]

Edited by rhinala70

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me RP, but am not sure if I will be able to get on the US Servers Lis.

I stumbled upon this today:

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/29589-arenanet-gw2-to-be-region-tied-for-logins-but-you-can-play-on-any-server/

Rubi Bayer said:

Hey guys, we have some answers and clarifications for you on this, so I thought I'd come over and share them with you firsthand.

First, if you purchase the game from https://buy.guildwars2.com/ you'll automatically be sorted into the right region.

And don't worry -- we want you to play with your friends wherever you are. This policy only affects where you can login from -- not which worlds you can access. People from NA will be able to play with people from EU at launch. We've got two datacenters -- one in NA and one in EU. Those who do not fall into either of those two regions will default to the NA datacenter.

Finally, we are aware that a lot of our players travel, and we are looking into a solution for you.

Hope that helps some!

I will be trying to register the guild as soon as I possibly can.

Since I pre-purchased, I can get into the game 3 days early, I will be registering the guild tomorrow when the servers come online.

I'm not sure how much it costs to register a guild but it'll be something like 1000gp or something I'm guessing, so I'm going to have to hurry to make me some money and get that guildname!

Edit: We need to organize some way of getting everybody added into the guild, any suggestions?

Edited by Jagermh

Since I pre-purchased, I can get into the game 3 days early, I will be registering the guild tomorrow when the servers come online.

I'm not sure how much it costs to register a guild but it'll be something like 1000gp or something I'm guessing, so I'm going to have to hurry to make me some money and get that guildname!

Edit: We need to organize some way of getting everybody added into the guild, any suggestions?

I've pre-purchased too, it was hard to pass up the 3 day headstart. :biggrin: As for organizing, can't say I have any ideas. I guess you'll just have to the make the guild first, then send invites to everyone interested? Maybe we'd all private message you with our character names? *shrugs*

I've pre-purchased too, it was hard to pass up the 3 day headstart. :biggrin: As for organizing, can't say I have any ideas. I guess you'll just have to the make the guild first, then send invites to everyone interested? Maybe we'd all private message you with our character names? *shrugs*

I think it might also cost my character some gold to add people to the guild like in Guild Wars 1. I'm gonna need to be rich.

Edit: I'm not sure if I'll be playing on Ehmry Bay or not, I'll probably start on that server. We're a bit split up anyways so I guess it doesn't matter that much.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THE SRVERZZZZ ARE UPPPP!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH WANT!!! PLAYING IT ;ujahgl;kjsdfhgkadsjgdsfg

EDITED MOAR!!!!

I can't make the guild yet cause it's so laggy that I can't earn 1 silver to register the guild.

Edited by Jagermh

Created the guild.

Guildname is "Nexus Forums" the tag is "NXS".

When you add me, tell me you're from the nexus forums in the invite. No rush though, I don't want to get spammed with mail.

Add either "Jager.7935" or "Troika.2180".

Troika has a teamspeak server, the IP is: 27.50.70.3:10457

Edited by Jagermh

Meh, I cannot even access the client to update it, let alone log in. Looks like I might have to redownload it and that I have wasted fifty quid on this game and can't get into the darn thing.

Meh, I cannot even access the client to update it, let alone log in. Looks like I might have to redownload it and that I have wasted fifty quid on this game and can't get into the darn thing.

Don't worry about that, it's a problem that's just occured recently. Just wait till they fix it, I was playing all morning and it worked fine.

I doubt it. I can't even log into my GW2 account to redownload the client. When I pay GB£50 for a service I expect to receive it. I have given them their money and expected headstart and I am not going to get it, so have created a support account and told them I expect an upgrade and some bonuses as compen.

Seriously, I expected that getting into the game itself might take a time. But I have never experienced not even being able to log in to my account on a launch. Somehow I don't think I'll be playing this much as it has left a very bad taste. It's incompetent on their part, worse even than the Diablo 3 launch and that takes some doing.