Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

So is anyone actually going to join? I haven't got any messages from anyone yet.

WOW the quoting thing is actually working now.

I have no idea how you send messages. When I can get into my account that is. There is something far wrong here.

What servers are you all on? Does that make a difference to the guild thing, can you join a guild from any world/zone?

You can be anywhere on any server, I'm on sea of sorrows right now. Sea of sorrows has heaps of aussies on it so I went there.

You can change at any time though, for free for the next week.

If you want to send a message you click on the mail icon on the top left of your screen ingame, you can send a message alongside your friend request too.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JagerMh I have tried sending you a message but it doesn'r recognise either Jager.7935 or Troika.2180

I have no idea how to send you a message or friend request therefore.

Maybe you need to try friend requesting my character name: "Jager E"

If you give me your player name and account name I can send you an invite.

Edit: "Guild invites cannot be sent at this time. Additionally, some players who were in guilds have been kicked and cannot be reinvited. We're investigating."

Found this on the support page, it was working a 2 days ago. Odd.

Edited by Jagermh

i will be a first time Guild Wars player, 1 or 2. im actually typing this before i go hit Play for the first time. im actually pretty noobish to MMOs in general really. i played WoW up till level 46 (Draenei Paladin) but was never apart of a guild or anything. Play a bunch of Champions Online, but only ever just messed solo and now their new instance stuff. and some SWTOR (will prolly even go back once its F2P) have tried other MMOs like LOTRO and WHO but my point being that im a noob to it all for the most part as ive only ever done solo stuff or instances and never anything with a guild or team stuff.

that said, i would love to be in a Nexus guild. people are are always so nice, and being a gaming community, there is no bad feeling to being a noob cause weve all been there. whereas a random guild i feel has more potential to be a mean guild because im new.

anyways if i could join up that would be great! my name is simply "hoofhearted.2549"

thanks!

Edited by hoofhearted4

I'm getting Guild wars 2 after Canada's labor day Holiday, right now I'm into R&C HD collection http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

I'm into R&C HD collection http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

Lucky you, I'd love to play R&C again in HD. I don't have a HD console sadly and this isn't available on PC.

Anyways. Jager, add me :biggrin:

Hehe....I just logged into the game a while back and I managed to accept your invite jagermh.

This is all very weird but there do now appear to be four of us!

There are a few guys in the guild that Troika and I play with frequently, so they were already playing with us from the start of the headstart period.

I think they might be forming their own guild IDK.

I think one of them left too.

I'd like to join in on this as well, Ivan Lionheart.2491 (Cheesy, I know. I'm bad at names.)

I'm on Blacktide btw, not sure if it matters.

I can't add you to the guild, does your name have an underscore somewhere? Guild Wars seems to think that there isn't a player with the name: "lionheart.2491" or "Lionheart.2491".

Edited by Jagermh