New Mod Idea

AquadillusGaming

so, i can't make mods, don't know how and if i tried it would be a broken mess. But i would like to ask any mod maker to make a specific mod.

Dogmeat having a turret. So imagine you are in a fire fight with a ghoul, raider, mutants, etc. and dogmeat is running in to help and while he is running in a mini turret is strapped to his back, helping out. Like automated to fire at the enemies.

I know what i am asking is probably stupid, but it might be a pretty cool mod and experience to watch and have it.

Anyways thanks

so, i can't make mods, don't know how and if i tried it would be a broken mess. But i would like to ask any mod maker to make a specific mod.

Dogmeat having a turret. So imagine you are in a fire fight with a ghoul, raider, mutants, etc. and dogmeat is running in to help and while he is running in a mini turret is strapped to his back, helping out. Like automated to fire at the enemies.

I know what i am asking is probably stupid, but it might be a pretty cool mod and experience to watch and have it.

Anyways thanks

That actually sounds fitting for the wacky fallout universe. Ya know, they already all had nukes strapped to their butts before the war in cars, why not strap some turrets on some wildlife and set it to wreak havoc. Sounds fun. Now i'm intrigued. Also would add another purpose of catching some molerats in those cages.

I search the nexus for katana melee weapon, all the katana's are very good( thank you mod authors who made them) but just could't find one that is two handed. There's a golden ninjato katana by Hyperx-Wardaddy-Yogensia which is two handed in first person view, but not third person(still It's a fantastic weapon). And there's the two handed shishkebab by Atten, that a great idea, but I want to see something smaller and cleaner. Is there a way to use the two handed animation(like vanilla boards) on a smaller faster katana? currently have this female character wearing motoko kusanagi's gits armor, thought would be nice to have a sword with her like scifi ninja girl (can't believe I just typed that)