Barrelshop - Yellow Warning signs everywhere

To fix your missing messhes issue: load oblivion.esm in the construction set and locate the vanilla barrels folder way (take a look in the models column with a .nif file).

Open Oblivion - meshes.bsa using Oblivion mod manager, extract the mesh of the barrel you chose.

Copy it to Data\meshes\FLY\Architecture and rename the mesh to MiddleBarrelTopped03_RedSilver.nif

Ok, when I load Oblivion.esm using "Data -> Oblivion.esm" I can't see any .nif. related to the barrel. Am I missing any step before that? I know how to use OMM but not Construction Set.

Edited by 0303456

Ouch, I forgot to tick the box. I feel so stupid. Thanks for the clarification.

I found the path way (Clutter -> MiddleClass -> MiddleBarrelTopped03.nif).

I extracted it with OMM and replaced the old MiddleBarrelTopped03_Silver.nif as you told me.

But when going into the store there's not barrels at all, only yellow warnings.

I found there's a folder called "paintings" which contains .nif files called HTBBarrel# where # ranges from 01 to 05. Should I replace them with MiddleBarrelTopped .nif too?

Edited by 0303456

Open your mod with the meshless barrels and find the folder way for the faulty barrels.

When you've done it create the folder way and extract the vanilla mesh by giving it the same name than the barrels brought by the mod.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

So drag the vanilla Barril meshes extracted from the Oblivion.esp into the so called "Painting" folder (from my previous comment) and replace the HTBBarrels (renaming the vanilla ones, of course)?

If it's just that it's easy enough. Hope I'm not messing around.

PD: I found out how to find my screenshots thanks to this post:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1202842-where-oh-where-are-the-screenshots-going/

The pathway is C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Oblivion

Careful with the "USER" and the "Program Files (x86)" can vary.

I think you can see an album of what I see here:

https://imgur.com/a/6tSgCCE

Just in case: https://i.imgur.com/0xddqVS.png

Edited by 0303456

Moving Oblivion folder out of Program Files (x86) didn't fix the Store. But I can see the bmp images now and the Mod Manager now shows the load order and Move Up/Down buttons!! (Thank you)

You will probably need to reinstall the BarrelShop mod ... UAC never allowed the missing files to be installed into the folders that they were supposed to go to (that's what the "VirtualStore" stuff is all about).

Once UAC digs into something like that you can't even believe what is shown in Windows Explorer (as you have found out). Every way you can check will show that files are in their correct folders while all along they won't ... UAC has put them into the VirtualStore and the game can't find them.

Ok I move the whole Oblivion folder into C:// and reinstalled the BarrelShop mod, and nothing changed. Should I replace the Red_Silver barrel again?

I hate UAC, I had some problems with it before but I didn't want to mess up with it.

EDIT: I replaced MiddleBarrelTopped03_RedSilver with no avail.

Edited by 0303456