Removing items from the workshop

simonici

Hi, i do quite a bit of modding on my workshop items, adding new ones, cleaning up modded ones, removing objects i dont like etc, ( as main workshop mod i use workshop rearranged ).

Today i decided to remove the super mutant categorie since i never use it ( i know its no big deal but once i got something in my head about the wprkshop it just has to happen :p ) so i removed all the supermuntant items with workshop rearranged as my active esp cobj and objects themselves. all of them are gone just like always when i do this except for these 4 totems:

00249ef0
00249ef1
00249eee
00249eef

( these are original workshop items from the base fallout 4 game, just loaded in a new categorie by workshop rearranged )

They still show up under Structures - misc - mods.

they no longer have their material requirements but i can still place them ( no longer select or pick them up or even scrap after placing them though )

I have looked everywhere for some leftover files in the workshop but found nothing, tried disabling all other esps exept the one i removed them one and they still show up.

Even tried overridinng them to a new esp on f04edit and removing them in there but all to no succes, they keep showing up and i have already wasted hours of my life on this pointless task haha.

If anyone knows how to help me with this and whats causing this please leave a reply, thanks in andvance :)

Take a look at my mod Crafting Control It's not going to be compatible with Workshop Rearranged but you could probably patch it to work. Crafting control adds a setting holotape where you can turn off and on any DLC you choose.

I added xMarkers and use GetDisabled conditions on the recipes, This way I can hide anything or everything accept mod added objects.

Feel free to use it as a base for a Workshop Rearranged patch if you want and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

My source scripts are under the optional files. I'm assuming you'll just need to add Workshop Rearranged as a master and then fix up some keywords on the recopies to get them working together.

After that you could start adding sub-Categories I just did this heavy handed.

You should do this all in xEdit also the ckit doesn't like .esp's that use other .esp's as masters.

Edit: I took a quick look and compared Workshop Rearranged and my Crafting Control in xEdit. It is just a simple as adding Workshop Rearranged as a master and then going through all the recipes and copying over all of Workshop Rearranged's edits to Crafting Control.

Doing this would get them working together and then if you choose you could start to add sub-Categories for specific objects.