Pre-war DC

Marcman52

to whoever said that the store stuff would be just eyecandy, that is disproven with one word.

shoplifting

also, I had a idea of a timetravel plot involving getting warped back in time right before the bombs fell

for inhabitants, you could probably have a bunch of randomly spawning npc's that are just generaly too busy to deal with you.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

as of now, i'm making a metro system somewhat functional - won't have the animation of a train going through the tunnel, but you are able to use the metro cars to get to other stations. i'll most likely finish it within a month or two so please do pm me if you're interested in incorporating what i've done so far into a mod like this.

after i finish the metros (takes some time.. i'm very sleepy, haha), i'll create a copy of the .esm and start cleaning up DC. can't really make it pre-war, because the static objects look all dead and beat up. same for the roads and sidewalks. but it'll... kind.. of... look like it.

anyone want to help?

Edited by hatparadox

• 3 months later...

as of now, i'm making a metro system somewhat functional - won't have the animation of a train going through the tunnel, but you are able to use the metro cars to get to other stations. i'll most likely finish it within a month or two so please do pm me if you're interested in incorporating what i've done so far into a mod like this.

after i finish the metros (takes some time.. i'm very sleepy, haha), i'll create a copy of the .esm and start cleaning up DC. can't really make it pre-war, because the static objects look all dead and beat up. same for the roads and sidewalks. but it'll... kind.. of... look like it.

anyone want to help?

hows this metro cleanup coming along? I am looking to implement something similar into a mod that I am currently trying to build.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...