How do I download MO2?

doubledaniel

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to modding so please pardon my ignorance. I'm currently using Vortex as my mod manager and I'm trying to download hdt physics, but when I search for guides on how to download it, all of the youtube guide videos use MO2. So now, I'm trying to download MO2 because I can't, for the life of me, find a way to download the external files (hdt framework and physics) through Vortex. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! I've downloaded MO2 but I can't extract for some reason.

Please help me, a poor man with limited knowledge of technical designs.

Thank you in advance!

While not being familiar with HDT, I do know that you cannot download and install a mod manager (MO2) with a mod manager (Vortex).

Mod manager require a manual download and installation.

If the mod you want is on the Nexus, there is no reason why you cannot download and install it with Vortex.

While not being familiar with HDT, I do know that you cannot download and install a mod manager (MO2) with a mod manager (Vortex).

Mod manager require a manual download and installation.

If the mod you want is on the Nexus, there is no reason why you cannot download and install it with Vortex.

Thank you for your prompt response!

The stuff that I want to get (the mod (?) that makes the cloaks go flappy in the wind) is from an external site. I'm wondering if there is a way to download it through Vortex by using the 'drop url' option, in a more orderly fashion, because I tried it crassly by literally just dropping th eurl of the external website, but it didn't work.

Download the external file onto your computer through normal download methods - some link on it's page that says 'download' for example.

In Vortex, when in the 'Mods' tab, you're looking for a button that is a '+' sign on the upper left that says install from file.

- click that and navigate to where you saved the download of the mod you want.