Nude Female Adult Body Mods

DavidWhitefang

My preference is based more on practicality than esthetic; appropriate grooming based on environment.

Clean-shaven or other depilation is proper for extremely hot climates (hygeinic reasons). Otherwise, I just like having tangible proof that she's paying attention to, and taking care of, her body.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would say Clean shaven but that's because I hate hair and I try to keep as little on my head, face, and upper body as I possibly can. Doesn't work too well cause my hair grows unnaturally fast. well I don't hate hair, I hate my hair. Hmm maybe I'll let my hair grow out a bit and show the nexus a picture of "the wolfman" hehe.

Like eh well lets see if I can say this without getting in trouble, watch my wording this isn't Downtown Cork here..la..In game shaped..Like in Roberts female replacer, but then some have wandered into RL, preferences to body hair..soooo.. well that eh like really depends on the situation, shaven can have its advantages.. :whistling:

Like eh well lets see if I can say this without getting in trouble, watch my wording this isn't Downtown Cork here..la..In game shaped..Like in Roberts female replacer, but then some have wandered into RL, preferences to body hair..soooo.. well that eh like really depends on the situation, shaven can have its advantages.. :whistling:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/icons/thumbup.gif

Archived