no player stagger or knockdown mod

dragonlove

this mod is a solution to taking ages to get up from being knocked down: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5890

to become immune to knockdowns would require adding the no knockdown flag to any Race Record Entry you wish to play as, however this will not be disreable as it will also make every single npc of that race immune to knockdowns, which in turn would make Unlrelenting force redundant. so if you can live with that, i can tell you how to do it yourself, which will require the Creation Kit

as for stagger immunity this will require a perk entry.

i could create a mod that adds both of these (Stagger Immunity and Immunity to Knockdowns) if you desire. but just know that Immunity to knockdowns will effect every single NPC that will use the same race that you wish to have this flag applied to.

both of these is very easy to do, and would take only a few minutes to make. so if their is interest in this, i will go ahead and make it.

for the immunity to stagger, i could add it directly to a race of your choosing, or add it as a pickable perk. if i apply it to a race of choosing, then every single npc of said race will also be immune to stagger.

where as i add it as a pick-able perk, only you will be immune to stagger, however as said, immunity to knockdowns can only be applied directly to a race record, which means all npcs of the race get it, or none.

this mod is a solution to taking ages to get up from being knocked down: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5890

to become immune to knockdowns would require adding the no knockdown flag to any Race Record Entry you wish to play as, however this will not be disreable as it will also make every single npc of that race immune to knockdowns, which in turn would make Unlrelenting force redundant. so if you can live with that, i can tell you how to do it yourself, which will require the Creation Kit

as for stagger immunity this will require a perk entry.

i could create a mod that adds both of these (Stagger Immunity and Immunity to Knockdowns) if you desire. but just know that Immunity to knockdowns will effect every single NPC that will use the same race that you wish to have this flag applied to.

both of these is very easy to do, and would take only a few minutes to make. so if their is interest in this, i will go ahead and make it.

for the immunity to stagger, i could add it directly to a race of your choosing, or add it as a pickable perk. if i apply it to a race of choosing, then every single npc of said race will also be immune to stagger.

where as i add it as a pick-able perk, only you will be immune to stagger, however as said, immunity to knockdowns can only be applied directly to a race record, which means all npcs of the race get it, or none.

thanks for answering my question and explaining this to me , i will use the mod u linked that make recovery faster

• 9 months later...

I'm finding it hard to add knock down resistance %, stagger ok, the monsters and animals works well put knock down on power attack, but it would be a good thing if we could increase knock down resistance, for example while npc/player is blocking. If anyone has any ideas..